Xian ROM not APPS2SD compliant

Guest Redline66

Guest Redline66

Xian,

Thanks a lot for your great work, the rom is fast and stable (except the MMS issue in French, but easily soled by pushing another MMS.apk).

However, as APPS2SD is not working at all and nobody could make it work as of today based on what I read in other threads, I think it would be fair not to advertise that your 0.6b release is APPS2SD compliant...

KR,

Redline

Guest xian1243

Your welcome for the ROM... ;) But please... please... please... have patience with us. Nobody gets it perfect the first time (see LCR, Piter, eViL, for example). It's even harder when we can't test thing (I try), on our own.

I don't advertise anything... I do this for fun, for free, I don't make anything out of it. I included Malez's latest boot.img, with apps2sd, which can be activated in recovery. It's only been in there since v0.6b, so please give me a chance to release a bugfix, before making useless threads like this. I'm sorry if it's not working, but like I said, this is the first ROM of mine that has apps2sd... I plan on releasing v0.6c with it fixed. I'm aware of the MMS issue, no need to repeat yourselves one hundred times. I get home from class/work, and I have dozens of these kind of messages.

v0.6c --->>>>>>>> I'm fixing apps2sd, and fixing *again, sigh*, MMS

In the future, please report any bugs you encounter in the main thread.

Thanks,

Xian

@Mods Please, can you delete these kind of unnecessary threads ? I appreciate the constructive criticism, but enough is enough. If they have bugs, problems with my ROM, they should and, can report them in the thread that's already open. Thanks

Guest Redline66
I don't advertise anything... I do this for fun, for free, I don't make anything out of it. I included Malez's latest boot.img, with apps2sd, which can be activated in recovery. It's only been in there since v0.6b, so please give me a chance to release a bugfix, before making useless threads like this. I'm sorry if it's not working, but like I said, this is the first ROM of mine that has apps2sd... I plan on releasing v0.6c with it fixed. I'm aware of the MMS issue, no need to repeat yourselves one hundred times. I get home from class/work, and I have dozens of these kind of messages.

v0.6c --->>>>>>>> I'm fixing apps2sd, and fixing *again, sigh*, MMS

In the future, please report any bugs you encounter in the main thread.

Thanks,

Xian

@Mods Please, can you delete these kind of unnecessary threads ? I appreciate the constructive criticism, but enough is enough. If they have bugs, problems with my ROM, they should and, can report them in the thread that's already open. Thanks

Hey, what's your point? I reported the bug 2 times in YOUR main thread, without getting any reply / reaction - check by yourself. I started my thread by thanking you for your great work, and underlined the quality of your ROM. My only concern is that you advertise that your version 0.6b supports APPS2SD when it does not at the moment. And despite my previous posts in YOUR main thread, you didn't report this bug on your first page, so that people are properly informed before downloading.

I really think you need a rest ;) and please before blaming people to start a thread, check and answer messages in your thread from people testing your ROM. Thank you.

Guest snoopy33

Hi to all,

As i don t remember who discovers, apps2sd works, just need a sd folder in system folder. I apply his tutorial and apps2sd works very well (i install a thousand of games :-)

Thanks for your Rom

++

Guest Redline66
Hi to all,

As i don t remember who discovers, apps2sd works, just need a sd folder in system folder. I apply his tutorial and apps2sd works very well (i install a thousand of games :-)

Thanks for your Rom

++

Thank you very much snoopy33 and ouyangcc for providing the solution to make APPS2SD work on Xian's ROM ;) ;) I will test it right away.

Guest xian1243

I'm not obliged to check the thread every five minutes you know. I have studies, work. I bug fix when I can. Apps2sd works, as it is written.

Maybe if people would read the content of the thread, they would know. I can't think of every little thing. I appreciate the concern, but was has your statement accomplished? Telling me what you already said before. I try my best, and please be patient, if I didn't update the first post, it's because I'm not at home.

Regards,

Xian

Thanks snoopy for finding what was wrong. I knew there was nothing wrong with the ROM, but since I don't use apps2sd, I was having a hard time helping people get it working. I'll add it to the OP of my thread, as soon as I find the time.

Guest snoopy33
I'm not obliged to check the thread every five minutes you know. I have studies, work. I bug fix when I can. Apps2sd works, as it is written.

Maybe if people would read the content of the thread, they would know. I can't think of every little thing. I appreciate the concern, but was has your statement accomplished? Telling me what you already said before. I try my best, and please be patient, if I didn't update the first post, it's because I'm not at home.

Regards,

Xian

Thanks snoopy for finding what was wrong. I knew there was nothing wrong with the ROM, but since I don't use apps2sd, I was having a hard time helping people get it working. I'll add it to the OP of my thread, as soon as I find the time.

Entre français l'entraide est la moindre des choses :-)

Et encore une fois, merci pour ta ROM, maintenant, quand je prend des nocturnes au taf, je peux faire mumuse avec mon tel !

Thanks !