how can't RECOVERY for acer liquid a1

Guest Mrkop

Guest audiobastard

most people don't understand your question, so they probably won't respond. I think you're asking how come you cannot get into recovery mode.

First you have to go to settings --> applications --> development --> click enable usb debugging. Also, make sure you don't have your SD card mounted to your computer. Then you should be able to get into recovery mode using superboot file or the corresponding adb commands in cmd.

If you're asking how come I can't get into bootloader mode, then you can do it manually.

* Unplug phone from your computer or power source

* Turn off the phone

* Push volume up, camera, and power button at the same time until it vibrates twice

* NOW take the battery out

* Now plug the phone back into computer

* Now put the battery back in

* you are now in bootloader mode and you can install recovery from there if you need it

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Guest mmkim
most people don't understand your question, so they probably won't respond. I think you're asking how come you cannot get into recovery mode.

First you have to go to settings --> applications --> development --> click enable usb debugging. Also, make sure you don't have your SD card mounted to your computer. Then you should be able to get into recovery mode using superboot file or the corresponding adb commands in cmd.

If you're asking how come I can't get into bootloader mode, then you can do it manually.

* Turn off the phone

* Push volume up, camera, and power button at the same time until it vibrates twice

* you are now in bootloader mode and you can install recovery from there if you need it

Is this a fastboot mode?? ;)

Guest audiobastard
Is this a fastboot mode?? ;)

well, the first part is using the superboot file that has what i understand to be adb commands which i guess is the fastboot or whatever. I still haven't went through and read about exactly what the difference is. In the orignal rooting/flashing tutorial i read it had a suberboot file that had various executables inside it. So, I don't think its the fastboot mode. I don't really know what fast boot is. All i know is fastboot is in alot of the flashing adb commands that i see floating around. I don't use command prompts, I just click the "install recover", "flash to bootloader," etc files in the superboot zip.

The second part is the manual way of getting into bootloader if you're phone is being stubborn.

All i was saying is how you could easily get into bootloader or recovery.

Edited by audiobastard

• 1 year later...
Guest simbakrest

* Turn off the phone

hi ive bigger problem my acer will not go beyond the acer logo  can you help 

Edited by simbakrest