Resco Contact Manager in M2D ROMs

Guest gorf1000

Guest gorf1000

Does anyone know of a way to set the SMS page of M2D to link to the SMS portion of Resco Contact Manager? Their SMS page is so much nicer looking than the standard WinMo and I'd like to be able to click on any of the buttons (new, read, reply, etc.) and have it go to the Resco Contact Manager.

I'd like it to be the overall default app so that even if I slide to check a text on the lock screen it would open there instead of the standard WinMo?

Guest Stevenlomb

It seems like it would be possible, but I'm not sure how.

If you remap one of your hard keys to "SMS Inbox", it will open your Resco Inbox.

I use (and like) the Resco Contact Manager, just wish the "black" skin was really Black!

Guest thekevster
Does anyone know of a way to set the SMS page of M2D to link to the SMS portion of Resco Contact Manager? Their SMS page is so much nicer looking than the standard WinMo and I'd like to be able to click on any of the buttons (new, read, reply, etc.) and have it go to the Resco Contact Manager.

I'd like it to be the overall default app so that even if I slide to check a text on the lock screen it would open there instead of the standard WinMo?

it would be very difficult and time consuming because you would have to go in and manually edit the hardcoded paths in the Manila 2D exe. i tried changing the alarm section of the home screen to use bgill55's black tclock.exe and was unsuccessful in figuring out how to do it. i was able to get it to launch the program when the section was tapped, but i could not get it to display the alarm info on the homescreen when an alarm was set. and i was only able to do this by changing the tclock.exe to clock.exe since that is what m2d is normally coded to refer to. i assume you could do the same with the resco application and just change the name to what the messaging tab refers to, but you would end up with similar results (messages would not show on tab, but the app would launch when the message area is clicked)

Edited by thekevster