WaveSecure

Guest hfalk

Guest hfalk

Hello!

I wonder if it possible that one of you can send me the WaveSecure files. so I can install it and put it in my root.

And can anyone tell me quick how to do this (putting it in the system folder, while rooted)?

In Advance

Thanks!!

Guest rome425
Hello!

I wonder if it possible that one of you can send me the WaveSecure files. so I can install it and put it in my root.

And can anyone tell me quick how to do this (putting it in the system folder, while rooted)?

In Advance

Thanks!!

http://www.wavesecure.com/installations/update.zip

Install it from recovery, just like you are installing ROM.

Guest hfalk

one more thing:

When i'm trying to get gps location. it send me a message, that i can see in the inbox folder for several of seconds.

Is this usual? is there any way to remove this? or are they currently working on it to remove it from the root version?

Edit: Also: is there any way to hide the application in the program menu?

Edited by hfalk

Guest lithium1330
one more thing:

When i'm trying to get gps location. it send me a message, that i can see in the inbox folder for several of seconds.

Is this usual? is there any way to remove this? or are they currently working on it to remove it from the root version?

I'm using Mobile Defense. It hides the program from All Programs. When the system sends a sms to your phone to activates GPS, the message disappears from the screen before you get a chance to read it. Interestingly, there is no way for me to get rid of the "1" message notification icon on the Desire ROM running on N1. I'm still playing with the features and hopefully learn more about how it differs from wavesecure.

Guest Robert Basil
I'm using Mobile Defense. It hides the program from All Programs. When the system sends a sms to your phone to activates GPS, the message disappears from the screen before you get a chance to read it. Interestingly, there is no way for me to get rid of the "1" message notification icon on the Desire ROM running on N1. I'm still playing with the features and hopefully learn more about how it differs from wavesecure.

I use Mobile Defense as well and love it. http://www.mobiledefense.com

Guest tasty
one more thing:

1) No way currently to conceal the fact that your phone received an SMS txt.

2) Mobile Defense is the only one that hides the program. Wavesecure uses an uninstall program which is hidden, but the main app isn't since you'd need to start it somehow to do backups.

I personally run both programs, no skin off my back currently for doing both.