Desire Camera incompatible with CM5.0.6

Guest rhotov

Guest rhotov

It seems that Desire Camera (CM5.0.5.3ver) doesnt go well with new CM5.0.6.... Wifi becomes unfunctional(wont start) after Desire Camera is installed....

Hope this will be fixed soon.

Guest babelac
It seems that Desire Camera (CM5.0.5.3ver) doesnt go well with new CM5.0.6.... Wifi becomes unfunctional(wont start) after Desire Camera is installed....

Hope this will be fixed soon.

I updated Desire Camera (CM5.0.5.0ver) after flash CM5.0.6 and seems evything ok. You try to update 5.0.6 bu CMUpdater, then reboot in recovery mode and flash Desire Camera.

Guest vespabonvi

I also updated the rom first then did a wipe and finally updated the camera, but unfortunately the form wi-fi stops and often can not even manage to open the phone

Guest vinny.1967
I also updated the rom first then did a wipe and finally updated the camera, but unfortunately the form wi-fi stops and often can not even manage to open the phone

what you want to do is wipe flash the lated rom then flash desire cam. reboot to fastboot then fastboot flash ONLY the zimage file NOT the zip file and it should work. good luck.

Guest vinny.1967
sorry but the file zimage where do I find?? inside the zip file I only have a 2 MB file boot.img

you can find it @ Droidbasement.com/db-blog/

Edited by vinny.1967

Guest joelee

I've tried to overwrite my kernel after loading the Desire Camera, but the camera kept FCing.

Anyone having both Desire Camera and WiFi working on CM 5.0.6? I might try wipe all and re-flash again before installing Desire Camera and overwrite the kernel.

Joe.