APPS 2 SD ON r21??

Guest shockaholick

Guest shockaholick

I was wondering if someone can explain how the apps 2 sd works with the r21 rom....I have it from being baked in the kitchen...and installed on my nexus..but how does it work..my internal memory goes down quite significantly with all of the apps I have...can someone please explain how to use apps 2 sd correctly? thanks in advance

Guest Crazypinoy9

I also wanna know how to properly do this. I'm on the r21 on my nexus as well with app2sd but for some reason I only see misc stuff like pictures I take or videos I record save onto my sd card.

Guest daisun

I too would like to know how it works. If say I implemented Apps2SD, would it mean that all my apps would be there even if I reflash a rom? no reinstalling required?

Guest cips_it
If say I implemented Apps2SD, would it mean that all my apps would be there even if I reflash a rom? no reinstalling required?

You're right. If new rom modify launcher, you have to replace widgets, but not reinstall apps. I upgraded from Cyano 5053 to 506 with app2sd on, and I found all the SD-apps there!

But, as I said before, app2sd needs an ext2 partition to work (you can make it with Amon Ra in recovery mode. Remember to back up all the sd content before)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ratcom
I think A2SD not work with Amon RA's Kernel v1.7

I've tried down grading my recovery but I still cannot get a2sd working :huh:

Guest ratcom

dont matter, it is working! once I used "busybox df -h" and checked the size of /system/sd I could see it getting bigger ;-)