thekevster's DC22 6.5 ROMs 23563

Guest thekevster

Guest popwarfour

kevin you f**kin rock! instantly love it over wozzers! I like how you kept things like file search / etc. keep up the good work chief!

Guest iBond007
LOL...i feel slow...that white bar totally threw me off. I attached the CGPS cab (install the cab in My Device). Thx.

I installed the CGPS.cab. How do I know this app is working/helping?

Thanks.

Edited by iBond007

Guest robertjm

When you go to the Start Menu (click the Windows icon lower left hand corner) you will get your applications. Look for the app called "fmradio." You will need to have the radio adapter accessory for your phone for this to work.

There were reports of problems with fmradio not working so you may have issues. I don't have my adapter at hand or else I'd try it myself.

Good luck!

Robert

hello, is the radio active? i dont where is the radio program.

nb. sorry for my english

Guest xcapone
I too am having calibrating issues, caused by my digitizer. I ordered a samsung i900 digitizer from ebay with a screw driver kit, opener, and bonus screen protector for $6.97 or something AU with free shipping. :D Came out to $5.37 or something US.

All the boy's on other omnia based websites say the i900 screen works fine with i910, I also believe i found some confirmation on the i900 forums here.

Main difference I guess is the front facing camera slot.

I went with i900 because I thought I read someone stating they recently did an over haul on their digitizers', plus I don't like the verizon logo. :lol:

I also hear once you replace, they never quite last as long again, but what can you do for 5 bucks? haha.

Temporarily, to keep me from insanity, I was able to somewhat calibrate it. I thought it was stuck in loop, but I found the worst spot on the screen (determined because I had to press hardest on the calibration point for this spot.) and just held my finger (always calibrate with my fingers, since I never use my stylus.) lightly over the bad spot till it registered. A couple of round abouts with that, and hopefully yours will to half-way calibrate.

Will update on functionality of said digitizer once it arrives in the mail, though not expecting any fast delivery what with free shipping from Aussie and all.

Ohh! and thanks kev, new updates spiffy.

After some address confusion, and some lagging on my behalf, I have finally installed my $6.00 digitizer to much avail. It works flawlessly, and the setup even came with a necklace lanyard, not that i'll even use it, lol. If you thought swype was sweet before you're in for a treat! Alignment took only a single round-a-bout.

EDIT: only gripe was included screwdriver didn't fit the i910, luckily I own a glasses repair kit, and that screw driver worked just fine.

Edited by xcapone

Guest popwarfour

My phone i910 running this very ROM can't view MMS messages:

Heres a few screen shots on my settings etc. (Notice picture 1 is an example Picture MMS, clearly there is no image...)

was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and found out a way to fix it.

also tried making home network and roaming to automatic instead of manual

thanks in advanced

post-605283-1278113682_thumb.jpg

post-605283-1278113686_thumb.jpg

post-605283-1278113691_thumb.jpg

post-605283-1278113695_thumb.jpg

Edited by popwarfour

Guest xcapone
My phone i910 running this very ROM can't view MMS messages:

Heres a few screen shots on my settings etc. (Notice picture 1 is an example Picture MMS, clearly there is no image...)

was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and found out a way to fix it.

also tried making home network and roaming to automatic instead of manual

thanks in advanced

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but i did notice you're running an outdated version of this rom.

Guest popwarfour
I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but i did notice you're running an outdated version of this rom.

s*** really? how can you tell from my screen shots? Which link is the most recent flotanium version?

It just the links in the top of the very first post right?

http://www.4shared.com/file/srfG3BX5/FLASH...lotaniumv2.html

i downloaded FLASH_DC22_Flotaniumv2.bin / 91,589 KB and all is good besides that?

Guest xcapone
I like how your home screen looks. does that menu bar below the calendar tell you missed calls by chance?

as far as that new ROM goes ill flash to it and see how she runs.

Thank you. And yes it does, as well display that I have a new text. The bar is part of a program I paid for called Iconsoft Phone Extension, It's pretty sweet. Improved dial pad, improved call log, improved contact viewer, a favorites section, completely fresh in-call screen with a locking function that dare i say even looks :cool:

Guest iBond007

Hello all!

Is there a recommended H.264 (mkv) player for Omnia i910? I install CorePlayer, but it doesnt play mkv file.

Guest mrkrono

hey im really new to all this but i got your rom working and it looks really great. I've got a few questions tho:

1. I noticed the camera button on the side of the phone no longer turns on the camera. Is there a way to make it do that again? Also when you take pictures, where does it save them? And in the Photos and Videos tab, is there a way to decide which album is displayed? Before I installed your room I had over 200 pictures. They're all still on my storage card but I wanna make them display in that tab rather than the avatars that are there now.

2. i installed the flotanium version to see which one i liked more. well im pretty set on titanium. is there a way to set my phone to open up titanium when i turn it on or do i need to go back and install titanium specifically?

thanks in advance. and great work, my omnia was so boring looking before lol.

Guest robertjm

Where are you trying to install it to? Try Device, if you're not doing so already. Some programs have issues with installing/running from MyStorage or StorageCard.

Xcapone, I tried installing TCPMP, but getting error "installation unsuccessful. Do not have sufficient permission." Any idea?

Guest xcapone

i did manage to download a couple .mkv's

first thing i realized is TCPMP doesnt like to play .mkv either.

next thing i noticed once i downloaded a newer version of core player off coreplayer.com

that it doesn't like HD files, nothing over 1007 pixels or something weird like that.

it does however, play standard quality.

pm me your email, well see what we can do about that price :)

Edited by xcapone

Guest xcapone

Hey Kev, I know your not cookin much anymore, but I recently realized SRS WOWHD refuses to run on your M2D.

Says something about sound drivers.

Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Thanks again, thats just about the only issue with your roms i've ever found.

Edited by xcapone

Guest iBond007
Where are you trying to install it to? Try Device, if you're not doing so already. Some programs have issues with installing/running from MyStorage or StorageCard.

Robertjm, i tried to install under device, still same error. Cannot install.

Guest poseiden79

@thekevster Okay, I downloaded and just flashed my phone to the FLASH_flotan_new image. Phone got flashed just fine, but now I am running into problems where the phone is frozen at the Orange and Red Windows screen during its first initial boot up about a successful flash.

I have soft reset the phone several times and to no avail. Every time it stops at the same Red/Orange windows screen. After about 10 minutes of waiting, I tapped the phone screen and the desktop finally showed up. I will play through it to see if there are any other issues I may find. But I really do like this image.

Keep up the good work.

Guest poseiden79

Hey everyone. Okay so I just installed the new FLOTAN_new image to my phone. The one problem I found so far is that the bluetooth discovery can't find my headset. Anyone else who has this version of FLOTAN installed running into this or is there something I am not doing? I have the bluetooth turned on and discoverable. Yet I can't get my phone to find my headset. :D :( :angry: :D ;)

Guest iBond007
Hey everyone. Okay so I just installed the new FLOTAN_new image to my phone. The one problem I found so far is that the bluetooth discovery can't find my headset. Anyone else who has this version of FLOTAN installed running into this or is there something I am not doing? I have the bluetooth turned on and discoverable. Yet I can't get my phone to find my headset. :D :( :angry: :D ;)

I m using Flo_new without any bluetooth issue. Works with my headset and in the car.

Guest poseiden79
I m using Flo_new without any bluetooth issue. Works with my headset and in the car.

Grrr. Well this is really annoying. I am using a Jawbone Icon as my bluetooth. Everything I do, I can't get my phone to see the Icon. Apparently I can discover other bluetooth enabled devices around, but so far am still unable to discover my Icon. Am I going to have to flash my phone again and re-install the image to try and correct the problem? Anyone have any ideas?