thekevster's DC22 6.5 ROMs 23563

Guest thekevster

Guest Cahuna

How can i add programs in the "programs" feature of touchflo? when i click the "plus" to add a program I only have six options (activesync, alarms, album, audio manager, calendar & camera). I want to add Opera as a quick link and other programs.

Also, I know there is a way to rearrange how the programs in the start menu are organized. I want to creat some folders and move the icons there but I dont remeber where to go in the windows directory. Thx.

Guest iBond007
How can i add programs in the "programs" feature of touchflo? when i click the "plus" to add a program I only have six options (activesync, alarms, album, audio manager, calendar & camera). I want to add Opera as a quick link and other programs.

Also, I know there is a way to rearrange how the programs in the start menu are organized. I want to creat some folders and move the icons there but I dont remeber where to go in the windows directory. Thx.

Scroll up when you are viewing "All Programs". For whatever reason there is white spacers at the bottom.

Question for you: Where can I find ""CGPS" titanium panel" that you are using. OR is there better GPS locking app for Omnia?

Guest Cahuna
Scroll up when you are viewing "All Programs". For whatever reason there is white spacers at the bottom.

Question for you: Where can I find ""CGPS" titanium panel" that you are using. OR is there better GPS locking app for Omnia?

LOL...i feel slow...that white bar totally threw me off. I attached the CGPS cab (install the cab in My Device). Thx.

CGPS_v1_1_.0_1_.cab

Edited by Cahuna

Guest robertjm

Thanks for answering that for him iBond007!! That's one that's actually bugged me for awhile, but I've never asked anyone!! :)

Robert

Guest Dragonsla

Ive had this rom for about a month now and its been great.

1 problem came up yesterday though, when I reboot the device, it goes back to the microscopic keyboard instead of Xt9 keayboard!

I've tried changing the default one, but it wont let me.

This also happened after I had Waremikes FLEO after about a month.....

I ended up having to open skyfire and switching keyboards everytime my device resets.....any help?

Edited by Dragonsla

Guest robertjm

Do you have SipChange installed? This allows you to specify the default keyboard the phone will use after a soft reset, or you turn the phone off.

Robert

Ive had this rom for about a month now and its been great.

1 problem came up yesterday though, when I reboot the device, it goes back to the microscopic keyboard instead of Xt9 keayboard!

I've tried changing the default one, but it wont let me.

This also happened after I had Waremikes FLEO after about a month.....

I ended up having to open skyfire and switching keyboards everytime my device resets.....any help?

Guest DJ RU5h

I got my i910 last friday and I flashed DC22 yesterday morning and then on to 23557 last night. The difference is so drastic from the stock rom. This was my very first custom rom flash ever. Actually this is my very first smartphone so I'm really excited about all the little tweaks and such I can perform on my new WMD!! I do however have a really noobish question:

Am i limited as to what themes I can use? I didnt even bother with themes after seeing that I was gonna have to flash my rom to dc22. Now I'm ready to see whats out there... Any suggestions as to where I may get some more goodies for my omnia?

Guest iBond007
LOL...i feel slow...that white bar totally threw me off. I attached the CGPS cab (install the cab in My Device). Thx.

At first I was wondering too about the rest of the programs. Then I read one of the thread which stated to scroll up!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks for the cab.

Guest Dragonsla
Do you have SipChange installed? This allows you to specify the default keyboard the phone will use after a soft reset, or you turn the phone off.

Robert

No I don't.

Does the registry reset in a month or something? cuz it seems with these cooked roms, the special preferences put in place by the chief reset after a while(like the accelerometer and keyboard in FLEO, same thing, and it wont let you change options back in settings)

maybe its my phone, but you'd think a hard reset would fix it

It is supposed to work without SipChange, its so wierd, after about a month with no previous problems, the keyboard default screws up and also the Camera shortcut doesn't work and also G-Alarm has been laggy and not working....its sudden, its like a timebomb!!

Edited by Dragonsla

Guest nb1001

hey i think it's great so far, i'll let you know if i see anything odd. Thanksss

I was using liorytes and it was fast and great, i like the UI here a little better (i just changed the digitizer so it's a little more touch friendly)

Guest iBond007
hey i think it's great so far, i'll let you know if i see anything odd. Thanksss

I was using liorytes and it was fast and great, i like the UI here a little better (i just changed the digitizer so it's a little more touch friendly)

Does "changed the digitizer" mean physical hardware or software? If software, what are pros about it and where can I find the cab? Thanks.

Guest jlc0005
Does "changed the digitizer" mean physical hardware or software? If software, what are pros about it and where can I find the cab? Thanks.

Nope, sorry - Digitizer means the touch-screen (hardware).

Anyone know where I can get the original Opera version found on the DC22 Rom? I noticed sometime back thekevster said that he had extracted it but I can't seem to find it?

Guest iBond007

I accidently change the theme. I want to change back to default look that Kev has for v3 ROM. How do I do that? Also, what is the name of the background image with bubbles?

Edited by iBond007

Guest poseiden79

Hey every one. I am not really new to the whole flashing thing. But I did have a question for anyone or the kevster. What is the difference between the 3 images you have and which one should we use for our phone? Anyone have an idea? Hopefully this gets answered. Thanks. ;)

Guest robertjm

Truthfully it was already answered in this thread, as well as other places on the web.

Take a look at post #158 on Page 8 of this thread. It should answer all your questions on what the differences are.

As for which one we should use on our phone? That's up to you and how you want to use your phone. They all function on the Verizon Omnia 1910.

Best Wishes,

Robert

Hey every one. I am not really new to the whole flashing thing. But I did have a question for anyone or the kevster. What is the difference between the 3 images you have and which one should we use for our phone? Anyone have an idea? Hopefully this gets answered. Thanks. ;)

Guest poseiden79
Truthfully it was already answered in this thread, as well as other places on the web.

Take a look at post #158 on Page 8 of this thread. It should answer all your questions on what the differences are.

As for which one we should use on our phone? That's up to you and how you want to use your phone. They all function on the Verizon Omnia 1910.

Best Wishes,

Robert

Yeah, I noticed that once I started to read through all of the different pages of posts. Thanks for the exact link.

Guest poseiden79

Well, I am going to download and flash to the Flotanium. I have had my phone for awhile and I HATE the stock ROM and Verizon/Windows OS that is on the phone. Here's hoping it works a ton better than anything I've had in the past.

I will post if I run across any problems with any of the functions or buttons. So far I like what I read.

Guest robertjm

Flash v2 instead of v1. He changed some stuff between the two.

Robert

Well, I am going to download and flash to the Flotanium. I have had my phone for awhile and I HATE the stock ROM and Verizon/Windows OS that is on the phone. Here's hoping it works a ton better than anything I've had in the past.

I will post if I run across any problems with any of the functions or buttons. So far I like what I read.

Guest poseiden79

Robert

Thanks. Yeah, i got the version 2 of the ROMS. Just didn't want to quote his first thread post cause it was way toooo long. But @thekevster, I have installed the Flotanium v2 ROM and playing with it and setting up all of my settings and so far I am quite impressed. I really like how you have everything flow together and move from one app to the next. Really well done. So far I have ran into no problems or issues and I love it.

Keep up the good work.

Guest iBond007

Robert

Actually, if you use the latest link, it is for v3. I have been using Flotanium v3, and am very happy about it.

Question: I accidently change the 'bubbles' background. Could someone tell me which file I need to look for to replace the bg?

Thanks.