-some wallpaper mod

- Music.apk mod

-some little graphics modifications

-and other

Download: Link

Guest audiobastard
sorry guy!! what is this ?

have any picture ?? ;)

I know right.. We appreciate the rom but what bin is it based off? What makes this one different from the others? Is it supposed to be fast?

Guest eX1337
Is based on bin 008.............

The rom is very fast ;)

very fast?

its so slow... it crashes every minute, its crashes everytime i input the usb-cable...

something wrong o.O

-> goin back

Guest xian1243

If you're going to use the Audio Hack from my ROM, or anything else, then please give the developers credits... (Meltus from XDA - Audio, eViL D: - Leak, and me - framework/graphics edits, etc.,).

I have no problem in you using them... but please update your post with the proper credits. Thanks

Guest lain_92
very fast?

its so slow... it crashes every minute, its crashes everytime i input the usb-cable...

something wrong o.O

-> goin back

It's impossible read the posto on tuttoandroid.net everyone say that it's very fast and for me too is fast and he have never crash for me ;) can you retry to download because is possible that is corrupted ;) it's alredy appened and a new download has resolve

For evil the credits are on topic on tuttoandroid and the hack I have take by tuttoandroid too ;)

Guest Johnnydualer
If you're going to use the Audio Hack from my ROM, or anything else, then please give the developers credits... (Meltus from XDA - Audio, eViL D: - Leak, and me - framework/graphics edits, etc.,).

I have no problem in you using them... but please update your post with the proper credits. Thanks

oh, look who's talking about credits...