Some Desire ROM quirks...

Guest lithium1330

Guest lithium1330

I just loaded the Desire ROM R21 on my N1 and noticed the following quirks. I understand this the ROM is still in alpha and thanks to Paul for the fantastic port effort. I am posting to see if others are seeing/experiencing what I'm seeing:

I notice these quirks usually happens after the phone wakes from sleep:

* 3G/HSDPA doesn't come back. Some times it takes a while, other I have to restart the phone.

* My wallpaper changes back to the HTC Sense default. I have the animated GRASS wallpaper saved as a scene. However, once a while phone would wake up to the HTC Sense. So, I have to manually change the wallpaper or scene back.

I also downloaded the HTC Sync for my laptop to sync the outlook contacts for Exchange... but doesn't appear to work.

Anyone else seeing these with R21?

Edited by lithium1330

I've experienced the wallpaper thing. I am running Wallswitch and every once in a while (no discerned pattern) the background will go back to the HTC Sense default and I'll have to manually switch on Wallswitch.

No messages on the log that I could find.

Guest Jonnyw2k
It's a good thing there's no official thread for this rom....

Muncheese I think if you use the search function you will find this "official thread" that you say does not exisit ;)

Or even google: http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=modaco+desire+ROM you could also say you were "feeling lucky".

Edit: No flaming intended just some friendly banter

Edited by Jonnyw2k

Guest muncheese
Muncheese I think if you use the search function you will find this "official thread" that you say does not exisit ;)

Or even google: http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=modaco+desire+ROM you could also say you were "feeling lucky".

Edit: No flaming intended just some friendly banter

What is this google you speak of?

Maybe I should start a thread asking what google is...? ;)

Guest houstonblaney1
What is this google you speak of?

Maybe I should start a thread asking what google is...? ;)

Again, another thumbs up for the sarcasm. And another A+ for you. ;)

Guest joerf1115

I just flashed this rom yday, the background issue I was able to solve by using the advanced task manager and excluding my live wallpaper. and as for the Radio issue, I have not had, but I am using the newest radio...are you? But, as a lot of others have said, Search and then if you don't find the answer, Search about 20 more times. ;)

• 1 month later...