Samsung ever update this phone ??

Guest Ignition

Guest Ignition

Hi everyone,

i recently bought this phone a couple months ago.. and have troubles using the PC Studio software.. most likely because i run windows 7... but thats the least of my problems...

Mine phone came with 6.5 installed.. but the samsung interface is uselessly slow.. especially for messaging and so forth.. i have thus turned it off and use the default windows message programs...

but what i want to know is why hasnt Samsung addressed this problem with updates ?? I am assuming there have been no updates as my software isnt saying there is any... i really am now turned off Samsung for making software so horrible slow and useless...

My version is:

PDA: B7610NXXIK2

CSC: B7610NXEUIK2

PHONE: B7610XXIK1

Windows:

6.5 CE OS 5.2.2.21863 (Build 21863.5.0.67)

Am i running the lastest software on my phone ?? this is all stock out of the box...

Guest mwijand

This is on the moment indeed the latest rom available for the omnia pro (unbranded). And as i was saying in the poll topic "Poll: Will there be a new release of winmo 6.5.3 stock ROM for our devices?" I hope so. Cause it will be good for the cooks to work with to make the standard even better.

Guest Ignition

and i notice we dont get the samsung apps store either... they really are neglecting our phone arnt they ?? isnt it just like the omnia ii but with a slide out keyboard ??

Guest daskalos
Daskalos, I don't think the IL2 is really official.

It's official....Some b7610 came out of the box with it ;)

Mine was NXXIL1 out of the box....

Edited by daskalos

Guest mwijand
It's official....Some b7610 came out of the box with it ;)

Mine was NXXIL1 out of the box....

lucky you. mine was with winmo 6.1, and after the official update trough npc it was IK2 :s It seems that there is not a clear one version for all...

Guest Davka

I have some strange issues on IL2, like corrupted graphics in Samsung Today (it's rare bug, happens once per week) and wrong order of SMS messages.