Thank you Paul and the rest of the MoDaCo community!

Guest Robert Basil

Guest Robert Basil

I am a die-hard Apple Fanboy and have owned multiple Apple products for many years. After owning an iPhone for almost 3 years I made the switch and purchased a Nexus One a little over a month ago because of the great tie-in with Google Voice which I use as my full time phone number. Let's just say I was very disappointed in the UI of the phone and was seriously questioning my decision to switch from my 3GS.... Then I found MoDaCo and the Desire rom. I installed it just over 24 hours ago. WOW! I can honestly say I now love my Nexus One.

Thanks to Paul for his hard work and to the rest of the MoDacO / Android Hacking community for making me happy I made the switch!

snap20100420_110933.png

Guest sluma
I am a die-hard Apple Fanboy and have owned multiple Apple products for many years. After owning an iPhone for almost 3 years I made the switch and purchased a Nexus One a little over a month ago because of the great tie-in with Google Voice which I use as my full time phone number. Let's just say I was very disappointed in the UI of the phone and was seriously questioning my decision to switch from my 3GS.... Then I found MoDaCo and the Desire rom. I installed it just over 24 hours ago. WOW! I can honestly say I now love my Nexus One.

Thanks to Paul for his hard work and to the rest of the MoDacO / Android Hacking community for making me happy I made the switch!

snap20100420_110933.png

Agreed, I've been in love with the desire ROM on my nexus one from the start and I still enjoy and love the ease of use of it!!