All market apps now availible

Guest Bart1981

Guest drvdijk
Yeah finally. Since this night all the apps, also the protected apps are availible on the market!!!

Next stop: root acces :P

Thank goodness, finally! Well, better late then never right? :huh:

Cheers for this update, this is the first place I've read about it!

Guest Kehaan
Thank goodness, finally! Well, better late then never right? :huh:

Cheers for this update, this is the first place I've read about it!

Hey

In which contry are you talking about? Here in Denmark there is still only free apps :P

From Kehaan

Guest battletank
Yeah finally. Since this night all the apps, also the protected apps are availible on the market!!!

Next stop: root acces :huh:

Good news indeed - funnily enough though, I think one or two are still missing... anyone spotted Google Earth, for example?

Guest ccitt
Good news indeed - funnily enough though, I think one or two are still missing... anyone spotted Google Earth, for example?

yes, I can not find google earth

Guest bcmobile
I've found paid apps since last week, but still no Google Earth here in Italy.

Same in Australia. Ive been able to access paid apps since mine arrived on 12th March but still no Google Earth.

Guest irishandrew
Same in Australia. Ive been able to access paid apps since mine arrived on 12th March but still no Google Earth.

It wasn't a problem with paid apps - it was with protected apps. Just so happens that there are more protected paid apps than protected free. Just try PayPal - was not available on Desire Market until the other day.

As for Google Earth - I didn't think it was in the market? Looking here: http://www.google.com/mobile/earth/ you are told to direct your phone to m.google.com/earth to get it. Doing this my phone comes up with a "Not Found" error. It does say on that page however that it is currently only available to Nexus One, Droid and iPhone. The apk is floating around out there, and it does indeed install and work on the Desire. I'm sure google will properly release it soon enough.

-Andrew.

Guest The_IMF

I've got an APK that works fine on my desire. Takes up about 22 megs space though when you install it!! :huh: Found that I played around with it once and never touched it again so uninstalled it!

I'll attach it to a new thread so that people can find it. I live in the isle of dogs so my internet connection is poo even though I can walk to the LINX in about 4 minutes (wtf?) so it'll be up in about 10 mins or so.