Liquid dead ?

Guest nameless'

Guest nameless'

Hello everyone,

Today, my liquid have a big problem : I'm unable to turn it on !!! :huh:

This morning @ 9am my phone was fine, charged @ 100%, I listened music for 30min. Then, after killing the mp3 player, I turned off the screen (normal :P)

And, @ 3pm, I wanted to watch if I received sms (no data connection for mails), but the Liquid didn't turned on !

I tried to remove and replace the battery, but still the same.

I thought that all my battery was drained very very fast (sometimes it happened to me before on LCR, but not so fast) Anyway, then I tried to plug it in for charging (sector, not pc), and here what I had : I saw the battery icon charging normally for 1min at the best. After that, the screen turns off. If I press the power button, I have a big battery icon, with some red in it (like if your battery is critical), but nothing more, impossible to turn the phone off.

The white battery icon on the top is still blinking anyway...

Do you have any idea of what should I do ??

I'll wait until it's fully charged to keep you aware, because I didn't let it go this afternoon.

As I'm running LCR, I'm scared to send my phone to ACER, and that they discover I'm not using official rom, so no more warranty...

Guest nameless'

Update : Now the phone is powering on, but after the Acer Logo, I have a big battery icon with an excamation point, then the phone turns off.

What does it means ? Dead battery ?

Guest nameless'

OK fine, my phone is working again !!! In fact, the battery was totally empty, and it took a while to go back to 8% !!! At this time the phone has turned on normally.

Flashing to Acer stock and going back to Acer tomorrow as I also have scarry screen problem....

Guest jayziac

Does it turn on and work ok if you leave the charger plugged in? If so then it's likely a defective battery that can't hold a charge anymore.