Problem during flash - phone won't turn on now. Any ideas?

Guest Faint Visions

Guest Faint Visions

While attempting to flash my phone, the power at my apartment shut off and with it, my computer. I'm not sure where exactly it was in the process of flashing but now my Liquid will not turn on at all, i.e. the screen stays completely blank when you hit the power button, plug the phone in or try the various button combinations to enter recovery, bootloader, etc.

Anyone have an idea on what to do?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Faint Visions
you took the battery out and back in?

Yup...did that one too. Took out the battery, sim, sd card and every combination of those. Still no response from the phone.

Guest Apocangel

Take the battery off then Replace.

Press and HOLD Volume Down ( - ) and Camera Button (all the way down) then press power. The phone will probably vibrate 2 or 3 times and enter Recovery Mode. If it does you might still save your brick.

If it does enter Recovery it might let you ReFlash while in recovery mode.

Dont know if the ADB and fastboot commands work on recovery mode but they should so give it a try.

Guest Faint Visions

Press and HOLD Volume Down ( - ) and Camera Button (all the way down) then press power. The phone will probably vibrate 2 or 3 times and enter Recovery Mode. If it does you might still save your brick.

Dont know if the ADB and fastboot commands work on recovery mode but they should so give it a try.

Tried that one too. There's absolutely no response from the phone so it is seeming more likely that it's bricked...

Guest csics5
Tried that one too. There's absolutely no response from the phone so it is seeming more likely that it's bricked...

Search behnaam at this forum. Write a pm to him. He will help you.

Edited by csics5

Guest tanoxxx
i now have this problem how to fix ??

Hi LIQUID_USER, im so sorry but i dont know how you can resolve your problem...

I wanna ask you when you release the new bin....?

Thanks

Guest jiego

try Volume up ( + ) ,no Volume Down ( - ) ,it will be ok

Guest LIQUID_USER
try Volume up ( + ) ,no Volume Down ( - ) ,it will be ok

this not working i can only get bootloader to load up ( < + camera + power... with usb connected)

Guest Ninlour
this not working i can only get bootloader to load up ( < + camera + power... with usb connected)

connect your acer using acer flashing tool.

if you can get to bootloader you should be fine.

it will most likely recognize your phone, then you can flash it with another bin

Guest LIQUID_USER
connect your acer using acer flashing tool.

if you can get to bootloader you should be fine.

it will most likely recognize your phone, then you can flash it with another bin

the acer tool is not detect the device when i check device manager it shows no com port only "ADB interface"

Guest jiego

my english is bad

close acer tool --> usb off --> battary off --> wait 10+ second -->battary on -->hold on vol up(+) + camara then usb on --> Put off vol up(+) + camara --> open acer tool

not ok?

Edited by jiego

Guest LIQUID_USER
my english is bad

close acer tool --> usb off --> battary off --> wait 10+ second -->battary on -->hold on vol up(+) + camara then usb on --> Put off vol up(+) + camara --> open acer tool

not ok?

no good!! not working it only comes up with charging when i do that and after some time it shows battery empty i try two battery as well

Guest LIQUID_USER

still same xp and windows 7 only show up as ADB device in device manager when i do bootloader

unit will not boot up only boot mode...

Guest jiego
no good!! not working it only comes up with charging when i do that and after some time it shows battery empty i try two battery as well

it is normal Without the battery that it shows battery empty . I have a similar situation with you. it doesn't work that i press power+vol down+camara .

but when i hold on vol up and camara with usb ,it's good. the method is provided by the acer's official document. it is in the rom.zip.

Guest LIQUID_USER
it is normal Without the battery that it shows battery empty . I have a similar situation with you. it doesn't work that i press power+vol down+camara .

but when i hold on vol up and camara with usb ,it's good. the method is provided by the acer's official document. it is in the rom.zip.

ok battery is connected but still show battery empty sometimes...

i hope u understand that i can only get bootloader to work.. nothing else respond

please help me fix using bootloader only... everything you tell me so far no work..

i will release new leak rom once i fix this and i test new rom

Guest umair9001

try to upload the imgs..from any of the update.zip..

extract update.zip and upload from there..

You could try this..

Put malez recovery in your boot partition..

ex:

fastboot -i 0x0502 flash boot malezRecovery_0.4.3.img

This way your phone will directly boot to recovery..then you will be able to use the acer tool to flash..

I once flashed it wrongly, then was able to flash the phone back to normal from the recovery mode.. :huh:

Edited by umair9001

Guest malez
ok battery is connected but still show battery empty sometimes...

i hope u understand that i can only get bootloader to work.. nothing else respond

please help me fix using bootloader only... everything you tell me so far no work..

i will release new leak rom once i fix this and i test new rom

I have added you to my gtalk. Don't worry i will do my best to save you

Edited by malez

Guest liquid_it
still same xp and windows 7 only show up as ADB device in device manager when i do bootloader

unit will not boot up only boot mode...

so you can go in bootloader mode? if so try reflash manually the .img files, as I told to another user in this post