Exchange Support

Guest Pixelshader

Guest Pixelshader

Desire rom is amazing. currently running v21 on my n1. but one thing i noticed that specifically effects me is the activesync on it. for some reason my emails are plain text only. is this a limitation of the rom?

as a control test another sysadmin is using a stock hero and he is getting full html

also i was curious do any other roms have full exchange support?

Guest metatron
Desire rom is amazing. currently running v21 on my n1. but one thing i noticed that specifically effects me is the activesync on it. for some reason my emails are plain text only. is this a limitation of the rom?

as a control test another sysadmin is using a stock hero and he is getting full html

also i was curious do any other roms have full exchange support?

I cant tell you exactly as I'm not running this rom at the moment, but its done where you set your download frequency and size, some of the smaller sizes are text only, if you want HTML you have to have a larger minimum. IIRC it says next to it on the options.

Guest Pixelshader
I cant tell you exactly as I'm not running this rom at the moment, but its done where you set your download frequency and size, some of the smaller sizes are text only, if you want HTML you have to have a larger minimum. IIRC it says next to it on the options.

yeah its greyed out for me for some reason

as a side question do any other roms support exchange fully? i know cyanogen is email only

Guest metatron
yeah its greyed out for me for some reason

as a side question do any other roms support exchange fully? i know cyanogen is email only

Its email and contacts. But if you grab MotoCAL.apk and MotoGAL.apk from the Motorola handset (they are all over the internet) and push them to /system/app/ then you can get calendars and address book searching too.

Guest Pixelshader
Its email and contacts. But if you grab MotoCAL.apk and MotoGAL.apk from the Motorola handset (they are all over the internet) and push them to /system/app/ then you can get calendars and address book searching too.

awesome! i just did that and CorpCal.apk too but the widget is broken :huh:

otherwise its pretty cool! thanks for the help

Guest Pixelshader
awesome! i just did that and CorpCal.apk too but the widget is broken :huh:

otherwise its pretty cool! thanks for the help

went ahead and purchased pure calendar to make it amazing! very excited. how do i get exchange to have html emails?

Guest metatron
went ahead and purchased pure calendar to make it amazing! very excited. how do i get exchange to have html emails?

The only place where I know to set this is where you set the frequency and download sizes. You have said this is greyed out on yours - I am not sure why this would be, sorry.

Guest lithium1330

I noticed while I sync my Exchange contacts, only their email is displayed when I do a look up. Meaning... people's phone numbers don't show up when I click on a contact in my company directory. Am I missing something? Phone is running Desire ROM R21.