Exchange security data wipe

Guest evildesi

Guest evildesi

Hey guys,

I am seeing a weird issues in regards to Exchange security policy.

Here is my configuration

Nexus One

Desire ROM Alpha r21

Issue:

I have setup the exchange account to access my work email. The active sync policies require me to have a lock code setup with at least an hour timeout. Every time you are entering the password to unlock it says that you have 10 tires before all data will be wiped.

My phone gets wiped clean even if I haven't reached the 10 retry limit. This seems to happen at random, but I haven't been able to go more than a day before my phone getting wiped clean because of this reason.

Is anyone else having a problem with this?

Guest Davidfish
Hey guys,

I am seeing a weird issues in regards to Exchange security policy.

Here is my configuration

Nexus One

Desire ROM Alpha r21

Issue:

I have setup the exchange account to access my work email. The active sync policies require me to have a lock code setup with at least an hour timeout. Every time you are entering the password to unlock it says that you have 10 tires before all data will be wiped.

My phone gets wiped clean even if I haven't reached the 10 retry limit. This seems to happen at random, but I haven't been able to go more than a day before my phone getting wiped clean because of this reason.

Is anyone else having a problem with this?

I got nothing like this after A19. before that, always, it is about cache I think.

Guest evildesi
It's been mentioned in the main thread for the rom, have a search through there.

I see the post where they talk about the issues. But I don't see any posts that provide a solution other than not using exchange or using something else. Just make sure I'm not missing anything.

Guest vilhena
I see the post where they talk about the issues. But I don't see any posts that provide a solution other than not using exchange or using something else. Just make sure I'm not missing anything.

hi evidesi, i have the same problem.

It's anoing its random, and i can not remove that feature with the hack that is sugested... is there some other version that works well with exchange??

Edited by vilhena