Does anyone use the stylus?

Guest Mildew

Guest Mildew

I use the stylus often because I got fat fingers. I think the stylus is not so good on the screen. Even though I use it lightly (not pressing hard), I have several scratches on my screen already and I've only been using it for 2 weeks.

Guest FortKnox101

Hardly, lol only use it when i've re-flashed the phone, once everything is set back up to normal it goes back into its slot and stays there :huh:

Guest defloco
I use the stylus often because I got fat fingers. I think the stylus is not so good on the screen. Even though I use it lightly (not pressing hard), I have several scratches on my screen already and I've only been using it for 2 weeks.

have it protected with Invisible Shield. :huh:

I think I only use the stylus for arranging widgets...

Edited by defloco

Guest ttrevelian

I'll admit it, I am a Stylus freak. I collect stylus pens ( 2 HP, 1 palm, 1 lamy, other generics etc)

SInce 6.5.3 I dont use it to navigate through the menus but for input (excel, handnotes etc)

I have tested the HD2 and I'm probably alone in this but I find more advantages on resistive screens over capacitive.

Guest me00016

Have you tried scummvm? I love graphical adventures, and cannot live without stylus. Apart from that, some other games like bookworm and many arcades are also better controlled by stylus.

I do not use the stylus anywhere in UI or other apps.