Incredibel Processed !

Guest rnmedic1839

Guest rnmedic1839

Sorry Guys I had to, I am just thrilled to be getting this phone. I look forward to some ROMS for this one!

Thanks Paul for All You do with the Desire ROM , Mines still working great over a week now very stable learned how to cut down on battery usage, Guys those autosync's eat up the battery. Do only manual syncing.

And for the Incredible

Here is the status of your order.

Order Date: 04/25/2010

Order Number: 327567913

Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days.

I will miss my Nexus Im sure

Edited by rnmedic1839

Guest GodDriven
Sorry Guys I had to, I am just thrilled to be getting this phone. I look forward to some ROMS for this one!

Thanks Paul for All You do with the Desire ROM , Mines still working great over a week now very stable learned how to cut down on battery usage, Guys those autosync's eat up the battery. Do only manual syncing.

And for the Incredible

Here is the status of your order.

Order Date: 04/25/2010

Order Number: 327567913

Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days.

I will miss my Nexus Im sure

So if your happy about this then you'll be happy about this..

Okay we're almost there..

Paul O'Brien PaulOBrien

I forgot to mention the root method seems to work on the Legend too, and there's a good chance it'll be possible with the Incredible.

Well Ladies and gents.. Lets be thankful for the work and "love" given.. He has finished rooting the Legend and the Desire "fully".. And it's 99.9% capable of doing on it tomorrow.. More news to come tomorrow as it's the release..

Thanks MoDoCo..

Here Are some of the Link(s):

http://twitpic.com/1iwzwx

Will Update tomorrow.. It just had to be displayed..