Majin`s experimental ROM based on Omnia B7300

Guest majino

Guest ehsad

How fast is this ROM? Compared to Nickleshgard lets say?

I'm looking for a simple ROM ( I run SPB Mobile Shell on top anyway), this looks like a good one.

Guest johnx7

Too bad majino that you are stopping this rom.

It was for me the best custom rom available and i've been using it for the last 2 weeks

(i disable SS widgets and reenable titanium).

Some rare bugs off course, but far more enjoyable for omnia than most of other roms

which have all annoying bugs : sleep, boot, touch response, sloppyness, empty or too

many unneeded apps, missing operators settings etc..

If only you could release a last version with videos playable from camera mode because

i was expecting a fixed version of your rom to be the last for my Omnia before changing phone.

Thanks for your developping time.

Guest AirMJ

Majono, big THANKS !

Your rom, solved my problem and now the sms service is working with broken/dismounted internal storage !

P.S. Now I will write it in the other topix.

Edited by AirMJ

Guest Sledziks
Please someone reupload, send PM.

Hi Majin,

I'm tested your Rom version and i'm very happy with it. Only i can't use the text message button in the menu.

On click he goes to the mailbox and not to the text messages. Can you fix this or when comes an new release of you Rom.

For those who don't have the rom and want to test it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TUUCRAHW

regards,

Eric

ps: Sorry for my dutchy english :(

Guest henrylife
Guest amitsharma.atc
Too bad majino that you are stopping this rom.

It was for me the best custom rom available and i've been using it for the last 2 weeks

(i disable SS widgets and reenable titanium).

Some rare bugs off course, but far more enjoyable for omnia than most of other roms

which have all annoying bugs : sleep, boot, touch response, sloppyness, empty or too

many unneeded apps, missing operators settings etc..

If only you could release a last version with videos playable from camera mode because

i was expecting a fixed version of your rom to be the last for my Omnia before changing phone.

Thanks for your developping time.

+1

Edited by amitsharma.atc

Guest Alien-Tech

It's hard to admit as I am really a fan of OCK's ROM's, but for users of SPB Shell, this is Capo di Tutti Capi Rom. I didn't have the chance to properly test it all, but so far...... I'm staying here.

Majino, don't be so cruel and run away or somebody please continue this work, at least for another decade, untill I become a chef LOL.

Guest Alien-Tech

UPDATE on usage!

It's been about a week of using this ROM and I feel obliged to post some findings!

PROS:

- Amazingly fast and transparent messaging and e-mailing

- HI-RES Start menu

- General smoothness

- Stability

CONS:

- Noticeable raise in power consumption

- Device/ROM space consumption

- No enchained GPS setting (though I didn't need this as GPS lock is amazingly fast)

Not properly tested:

- JWMD Icon change doesn't work with SPB Shell (It could be for Doc3000 GTX theme)

Guest Alien-Tech
hi everyone esp Majin n alien, i'm now with xxjb3 on my i900. can i flash xxjc2. if so i wanna do it help me out here

No man, it's Samsung's 7300 ROM. It hasn't been ported to i900 yet. Just wait I think OCK will be cooking this ROMs in a while. This one here is the only ROM available and German JN Foundation based on 7300.

Guest dreezone

I found a way to solve the internet connection problem.

Using a registry editor

1. Goto HKLM/Comm/ConnMgr/Destinations

2. Delete all entries inside it. (Everything)

3. Exit registry editor.

4. Soft reset.

5. Then go to

Start - settings - Advanced settings - connection - connections - advanced tab - select networks

6. select "New" in the internet connection method

7. enter a new name and add settings for internet.

Enjoy...

Guest mo4488
Added download link ... Yes, it is ROM for I900 ;-)

To thekevster: ROM is based on Omnia B7300, i didnt use DXID1 rom dump or anything else, only B7300 ROM dump and som files from DXID1 and codecs... Divers are partially from DXID1 and OEMApps fully from B7300 firmware...

where the download url?

sorry I am New