Backup software for B7610 (Paid or Free)

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Hi Guys/Gals,

Before getting my B7610, I use to have a really low end HTC P3400i and on that I use to use SKTools for backing up my phone, before flashing etc, so that in case I revert to the previous ROM for some reason, I can restore the phone without wasting time reinstalling everything.

I tried the same with B7610, but everytime the restore process is unsuccessful, it just makes the phone UI ugly and a hard reset becomes necessary. So I wanted to know, what backup solutions you guys use with your phones? I am open to any free or paid solution, if it work properly.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Cheers! :huh:

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Come on guys, is no one using any backup software at all? Or is it that no solution works perfectly on this phone?? Please reply guys.

Guest ScreamingFalcon
MyPhone is the default back up software for windows mobile :huh:

it's free and easy to use.

AND you can find your phone if you lose it, if it GPS enabled. Plus, you can even remotely manage the data on the phone using the website myphone.microsoft.com. Also, if it is lost, you can remotely wipe the phone and display a lockout/"return me" screen on the display. Your first lost locate is free, after that, only 4.95 USD.

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Ok ya, MyPhone is a great way to backup your PIM info. But what I am talking about is a complete backup solution, one using which you can revert your device to exactly a particular state with all the apps, pim info etc installed, the kind of backup that Resco Backup or SKTools backup take. Anything in that category?