Auto off problem

Guest Trekman168

Guest Trekman168

hi, can someone pls help me... my phone's auto off is not working. i've chosen the automatic off when not in used for 1min, but the phone doesn't.ive tried soft resetting it but still not doing what i set it to do. it's always on. does anyone know what causes it not to auto off? Thanks in advance!

Guest ErnstJanF
hi, can someone pls help me... my phone's auto off is not working. i've chosen the automatic off when not in used for 1min, but the phone doesn't.ive tried soft resetting it but still not doing what i set it to do. it's always on. does anyone know what causes it not to auto off? Thanks in advance!

Please give us a list of apps you have installed on your phone.

It's also helps if you tell us wether you enabled Samsung UI or not.

Guest Trekman168
Please give us a list of apps you have installed on your phone.

It's also helps if you tell us wether you enabled Samsung UI or not.

Hi, i have the following apps installend on my device.

spb mobile shell 3.5.3

easy expense

opera10

bank

total commander

resco explorer

nodata

sprite backup

xlm contact backup

netcf3.5

i disabled the samsung ui because i'm using spb shell already.

my auto off used to work even with the spb shell... i think the bug started when i charged my phone overnight. after that the auto off isn't working anymore.

Guest ErnstJanF
Hi, i have the following apps installend on my device.

spb mobile shell 3.5.3

easy expense

opera10

bank

total commander

resco explorer

nodata

sprite backup

xlm contact backup

netcf3.5

i disabled the samsung ui because i'm using spb shell already.

my auto off used to work even with the spb shell... i think the bug started when i charged my phone overnight. after that the auto off isn't working anymore.

According to the above, first try to enable Samsung UI. Next go to the settings-panel and set the timeout you'd like. Check if it works or not before changing it back!

If this doesn't work, I believe it is one of your installed apps that's preventing the device to go in sleep-mode. Please check these if they have ANY settings according to this.

Hope it helps you out!:huh:

Guest Trekman168
According to the above, first try to enable Samsung UI. Next go to the settings-panel and set the timeout you'd like. Check if it works or not before changing it back!

If this doesn't work, I believe it is one of your installed apps that's preventing the device to go in sleep-mode. Please check these if they have ANY settings according to this.

Hope it helps you out!:huh:

Ok, i'll try enabling my samsung ui and see it that does the job. But if not, then yeah maybe it's one of the apps i've put in. i'll just have to do it the hard way and press the lock key to turn the screen off from now on... thanks for the help! :P