3D Gallery (2.1) still again loading thumbnails of pics.

Guest Nesli

Guest Nesli

Hello,

I have problem with 3D Gallery included in 2.1 ROMs, on my first 2.1 ROM (eVil 2.0), gallery works fine - first time i run it, gallery made a thumbnails on pictures (i have 600-800 pics, so it took long time), and whenever I run it again, everything was fine and fast, with all pictures loaded...

Now, on Liberated 1.4.2 - first time, I let the gallery to make all thumbnails same as on eVil, but whenever I run gallery, it still loading tb from the begining and now, gallery works like a piece of crap :huh:((

Please, Any ideas or sollution for this? It drives me mad:((

Guest willyaranda
Hello,

I have problem with 3D Gallery included in 2.1 ROMs, on my first 2.1 ROM (eVil 2.0), gallery works fine - first time i run it, gallery made a thumbnails on pictures (i have 600-800 pics, so it took long time), and whenever I run it again, everything was fine and fast, with all pictures loaded...

Now, on Liberated 1.4.2 - first time, I let the gallery to make all thumbnails same as on eVil, but whenever I run gallery, it still loading tb from the begining and now, gallery works like a piece of crap :huh:((

Please, Any ideas or sollution for this? It drives me mad:((

I'm having the same problem

Guest Nesli

My (not so good) sollution was: Wipe data/factory reset, of reflash ROM :huh: Than on first run on Gallery, let it really make a thumbnail for all pics ( better to open each folder and check it mannualy).. Now, its OK;)

Guest chingy1788

just let the gallery load up all thumbnails first,scan through all photos, make sure they appear

takes a while to do

after that the thumbnails load fast

also, it might help getting a class 6 SD card if you havent done so already