WP7 Ultimate Windows Phone 7 M2D 2 Theme!!!!

Guest Pearl Jam

Guest scottath

oh stop teasing

Will this be installable this weekend?

also - how is this all running?

mortscript or something or will this be a default installable?

Edited by scottath

Guest Pearl Jam
oh stop teasing

Will this be installable this weekend?

also - how is this all running?

mortscript or something or will this be a default installable?

Its just a regular M2D theme...with a custom clock and 6.5 theme. Runs like a normal M2D theme - just looks fancy (Im working hard for this weekend release :P

I hope you guys didn't think this was anything more than a M2D theme - the pics are of the scrolling tabs and main tabs that they relate to.

For example: The Weather tab looks like its two pages but the 1st page is the tab that comes up while scrolling and when you release it goes to the weather tab (page 2 - kinda)

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest leap_ahead
Its just a regular M2D theme...with a custom clock and 6.5 theme. Runs like a normal M2D theme - just looks fancy (Im working hard for this weekend release :P

I hope you guys didn't think this was anything more than a M2D theme - the pics are of the scrolling tabs and main tabs that they relate to.

For example: The Weather tab looks like its two pages but the 1st page is the tab that comes up while scrolling and when you release it goes to the weather tab (page 2 - kinda)

very nice ,,,i wait too :D

Guest andrew.mazlim

Pearl Jam, are you going to have (somehow) different images or wallpapers for each M2D tab (sms, weather, etc.)?

And how that can be done? I want it for my personal theme.

Guest scottath

i just tried installing this http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-phone-7-wqvga/ and it was more than just a theme - thought this was similar.

but if its just a normal theme thats great :D

really looking forward to this

Guest andrew.mazlim
Pearl Jam, are you going to have (somehow) different images or wallpapers for each M2D tab (sms, weather, etc.)?

And how that can be done? I want it for my personal theme.

When you find some time, Pearl Jam, please answer my question.

Guest bigfoune

hello pearl jam just one question :will you keep the main screen style WP7. or will you do it differently? thx :P

Guest Pearl Jam
hello pearl jam just one question :will you keep the main screen style WP7. or will you do it differently? thx :P

Hey guys, sorry Ive been hammering at this all day still have a bunch to do, but Im trying my best

@ Bigfoune - the big screen that you see next to the large preview is what the home page will look like. WP7 style

Guest Pearl Jam

It's up - it's a Beta...be nice

Leave feedback...

Im still working on this.... and a new Black and White version will follow shortly (so dont try and beat me to it :D

Leave feedback :P

Guest scottath

will try it now :P

EDIT:

Quick look:

Seems nice - the black theme is very nice wit hthe today screen - but thats a side point.

For me - the clock didnt change from the default M2D one - so that looks a bit dodgy.

Where/how do you install the font?

im guessing im missing the number (in the pics 8) for the tabs as there is no font there.

The only issue that i have thus far found is that the screen for the messages is very slow as it renders the whole image each time (scrolling it) - email however as its a different window style is very fast.

Thats the thus far from my 5min attempt whilst sitting very bored in a statistics uni lecture....

Edited by scottath

Guest Pearl Jam
will try it now :P

EDIT:

Quick look:

Seems nice - the black theme is very nice wit hthe today screen - but thats a side point.

For me - the clock didnt change from the default M2D one - so that looks a bit dodgy.

Where/how do you install the font?

im guessing im missing the number (in the pics 8) for the tabs as there is no font there.

The only issue that i have thus far found is that the screen for the messages is very slow as it renders the whole image each time (scrolling it) - email however as its a different window style is very fast.

Thats the thus far from my 5min attempt whilst sitting very bored in a statistics uni lecture....

I personally like the today screen the most...the other is just candy

Yeah my messages do slide slow, but its smooth (is yours or can you see it rendering?)

I just drop the fonts to the windows folder...although there is a fonts folder inside of windows - you could put it there

Did you install the clock to device?

Guest scottath
I personally like the today screen the most...the other is just candy

Yeah my messages do slide slow, but its smooth (is yours or can you see it rendering?)

I just drop the fonts to the windows folder...although there is a fonts folder inside of windows - you could put it there

Did you install the clock to device?

didnt think about dragging the font - i'll try that if i get a chance tonight

mine is smooth to render the messages - but rather slow

i installed the clock to "My Storage" - do i need to install it to "My Device" ?

Also - my telco's name is still in the top left corner - unlike in your pic where it isnt shown at all

Guest Pearl Jam
didnt think about dragging the font - i'll try that if i get a chance tonight

mine is smooth to render the messages - but rather slow

i installed the clock to "My Storage" - do i need to install it to "My Device" ?

Also - my telco's name is still in the top left corner - unlike in your pic where it isnt shown at all

Install clock to My Device - I may be able to seped up the messaging tab (i think I changed a setting to speed up the email tab) Ill look into it tomorrow

I think I got rid of the carrier name with a program that came on my rom called "personalizer" mine was located in my utilities folder

EDIT: oh and that number 8 is for the emails...if you get a text that number will apear also - just like normal (kinda)

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest scottath

installed the clock to My Device and its working.

looking good mate.

now if only we could get the real thing ported *dreaming*

Guest mmax

thanks this looks great-works great too so far!

im going to stop asking questions i can fix myself.

good work! keep it up! it's nice that someone is still making awesome stuff as the omnia slips into obscurity.

one request, and it's just cause i think it'd look cool, any thoughts to making a custom slide unlock screen to go along with this awesome theme? i love the look of my home screen and hate having to go back to my ugly basic slide to unlock...

Edited by mmax

Guest Pearl Jam
thanks this looks great-works great too so far!

im going to stop asking questions i can fix myself.

good work! keep it up! it's nice that someone is still making awesome stuff as the omnia slips into obscurity.

one request, and it's just cause i think it'd look cool, any thoughts to making a custom slide unlock screen to go along with this awesome theme? i love the look of my home screen and hate having to go back to my ugly basic slide to unlock...

Thanks fellas -

Ok there is a custom WP7 lockscreen already posted over at XDA (Im using it now) I'll post when I get a chance. No S2U2!!! lol

mmax - ask questions :P

***I noticed some more issues with the music screen - great delays in the artist name changing and such, Ill look into this***

???? Question for anyone out there - how do you get your music onto your phone and does it display your album art, only one of mine shows up and I think it's because it was an mp3 (i sync mine to my w.m.p. - what do you do?)

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest 2001

Hi Pearl Jam, Been watching this thread for a while. Terrific work mate, well done! You have clearly spent weeks getting this together....thank you for all your hard work and for sharing it all with us. This gives our Omnias a new lease of life, or at least 'brand new clothes'.

Only been trying it for less than an hour, but its impressive to say the least. Incidentally, if anybody has the 'Easy Today launcher' installed on the previous M2D theme, uninstall it, otherwise it sometimes shows up on this theme...should have known, but I forgot! Thanks again. :P