WP7 Ultimate Windows Phone 7 M2D 2 Theme!!!!

Guest Pearl Jam

Guest SStfn

I like you're theme. But the on-tap screens when you move to another function is not so nice. It are half pictures =(

With some modifications I can use the M2D theme. But nice work!

Guest scottath

been using it all day today, seems that when the phone is in standby, resuming it (thus going to the lock screen) takes alot longer than the phone did without the theme.....

any ideas on that one?

Guest Pearl Jam
been using it all day today, seems that when the phone is in standby, resuming it (thus going to the lock screen) takes alot longer than the phone did without the theme.....

any ideas on that one?

Wierd, havent encountered that...whats your memory like? Are you running clean RAM and such? When I go to showcase my memory percentage is 62%-66% I always make sure I clear my programs and such, but that said this theme is a lot bigger than others but I dont see why the delay in wake up?

....and thanks Hanusch!!!

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest scottath

on the about page (setting > system > about) it says 97.58mb

that what you were after?

running a rom based on build 23547 atm

Guest 2001
on the about page (setting > system > about) it says 97.58mb

that what you were after?

running a rom based on build 23547 atm

Have a look at your memory in Showcase.....Storage and Program. Mine is 56mb running on Ock's M2D 23118. :)

PS. Carrier name is also displaying on my home page.

Edited by 2001

Guest Pearl Jam
Have a look at your memory in Showcase.....Storage and Program. Mine is 56mb running on Ock's M2D 23118. :)

PS. Carrier name is also displaying on my home page.

Yeah that has nothing to do with the theme...I use a program called "personalizer" that was cooked into my rom to get rid of that

Guest Vindev_HELL84

Hi,

I've a problem with this skin:

home and message tabs wallpaper's are not adjusted for the screen: black on right and top for home and very tiny image for messages

all pressed wallpapers (to switch tab) are not adjusted too transparancy on top screen

Edited by Vindev_HELL84

Guest Pearl Jam
Hi,

I've a problem with this skin:

home and message tabs wallpaper's are not adjusted for the screen: black on right and top for home and very tiny image for messages

all pressed wallpapers (to switch tab) are not adjusted too transparancy on top screen

Does it look like the screen in the pictures? That's how it's suppossed to look :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ljh771288
Ok...the Beta is HERE

Screen0.png?t=1273558190Screen1.png?t=1273558251Screen01-1.png?t=1273558292Screen02.png?t=1273558323

Screen03.png?t=1273558382Screen04.png?t=1273558486Screen05.png?t=1273558523Screen06a.png?t=1273558565

Screen07.png?t=1273558596Screen08.png?t=1273558635Screen10.png?t=1273558718Screen11.png?t=1273558750

Screen12.png?t=1273558791Screen13.png?t=1273558826Screen14.png?t=1273558852Screen15.png?t=1273558876

Screen16.png?t=1273558905Screen17.png?t=1273558935Screen18.png?t=1273558964Screen20.png?t=1273559011

Screen21.png?t=1273559110Screen22.png?t=1273559147Screen24.png?t=1273559183Screen23.png?t=1273559243

Instructions:

1) Backup you M2D theme with M2DC

2) Install my WP7 Black 6.5 theme (optional but recomended with the M2D theme - I install this to device)

3) Install WP7 M2D theme with M2DC (save theme to storage card or storage, open M2DC> Add> Select WP7 theme> Highlight WP7 theme> Apply Theme***do not check either box***)

4) Install WP7 Clock (skinny white) to device

5) Install Font to Windows (optional but recomended)

6) Change the following fonts in M2DC (to get the look of mine, but again not necesary):

Home Tab Title Text > Color = Black

Big Icon Scrolling Tab Text> Color =Black

Generic Tab Title Text > Color = Black

Tab Bar Unread Msg Count Text > Font Face = Zegoe Light - U, Font Size = 24, Font Color = White ***Highly Recomended Change***

Music Tab Song Text > Font Face = Zogoe Light - U, Font Size = 28, Font Color = White

Music Tab Artist Text > Font Face = Zogoe Light - U, Font Size = 36, Font Color = White

Music Tab Time Text > Font Size = 8

(I hit the OK button after I set all of my font to save - not Apply)

Rules :rolleyes:

1) If you download this theme PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK :D

2) Please dont post this elsewhere or upload elsewhere - just link to this thread

3) If you are going to modify this theme please post links to your mods so everyone can see and please link to this thread giving proper credit (I get paid in compliments)

4) Be patient with your questions

5) PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK B)

DOWNLOADS

WP7 Black by PJ (6.5 theme)

WP7 Clock by PJ

WP7 Ultimate M2D theme (WP7 Master Theme)

ZogoeLight-U (font)

This is the beta and I will need to address the following things:

*I have to update the mail pics in the email tab, they look pixelized now

*I added the Calendar tab for people who want to use a flash calander, but I have not yet implemented this on my own (disable Operator tab in M2DC if you want - otherwise it's blank)

*It is supposed to say camera at the top of the pictures tab but Im having trouble figuring out what is wrong at this moment (if you tab the top of the screen it will start the camera)

*The music tab is a bit of an odd one...I didnt want to put the text next to the album but there doesnt seem to be a way to left justify it and it looked shitty above and in the center - its supposed to go off the screen on this version, to follow the WP7 look and kind of get around the centering issue

*The internet tab looks kind of crappy - I cant get rid of the "Launch Browser" it wont let me change the text to black or the size in M2DC and I have to fix the mask over browser (you'll see)

*The locate button at the top of the search screen is not working (this tab is very complicated) however you can just hit enter on your keyboard after you enter your text

*I would love to have the single colum look on the programs tab, but it doesnt seem possible

Things I like that wont be changed (much)

*The Home screen, Contact, Messages, most of the Email tab, weather tab (I love this one), Setting tabs (maybe my favortie)

Ok this was loads of fun dreaming this up - enjoy and LEAVE FEEDBACK :(

Oh Please, please don't bombard me with a ton of questions about HOW to modify M2D themes (at least not right away ;) ). I didnt know how to do any of this stuff a month ago. I suggest that you go to the M2D Hottest Themes Section here at modaco, download a theme that looks cool to you and then extract the files to see what you got. If you get stuck on that last step, then I suggest leaving it to the pros. If you get past that and you can swap out images and psudo build your own M2d themes - AWESOME! I know Im gonna get a ton of questions on the xml, before you ask please look at this one next to a normal theme and see whats different (that's how I learned - and I still just mostly guessed). We could always use more themers so go download and givie it a shot (I do not suggest starting your modifying journey with this theme because it will just mess you up)

That being said - I love to help people, just make sure you've given it a shot first :(

Thanks to:

(I have to add a ton of people, tomorrow hehe)

Thank you to all of the WAD/Throttle Launcher/M2D/6.5 skinners out there for the inspiration!

Hi friends, I cannot download accessories, please upload again, thank you!

Guest ljh771288

Guest chopperthedog

Wow 3 times.

Is it that you can not access MediaFire?

Downloads work fine here.

good day.

Guest Pearl Jam
Wow 3 times.

Is it that you can not access MediaFire?

Downloads work fine here.

good day.

Thanks Chopper - the "other stuff" that goes with this are linked, follow the links for downloads

Been a bit busy guys will have updated version available for all who left feedback as well as some bonus versions soon

Guest 2001
Thanks Chopper - the "other stuff" that goes with this are linked, follow the links for downloads

Been a bit busy guys will have updated version available for all who left feedback as well as some bonus versions soon

Thanks Pearl Jam...looking forward to your update.

Guest kennethchia

hi Pearl Jam ;)good job :D nice theme,so beautiful :rolleyes:

post-571603-1274723013_thumb.pngpost-571603-1274802440_thumb.png

Edited by kennethchia

Guest Pearl Jam
hi Pearl Jam ;)good job :( nice theme,so beautiful :rolleyes:

post-571603-1274723013_thumb.pngpost-571603-1274802440_thumb.png

Thanks ken - I couldnt get the AM/PM to work without jumping so I left it out (I usuallly know whether it is morning or afternoon so it didnt bother me too much :( )

I do know about the words missing on that screen - I made the wrong panels black in the theme where the words are also black...oops - when I get a chance I will try and correct this.

:D

Guest drarif
Ok...the Beta is HERE

Screen0.png?t=1273558190Screen1.png?t=1273558251Screen01-1.png?t=1273558292Screen02.png?t=1273558323

Screen03.png?t=1273558382Screen04.png?t=1273558486Screen05.png?t=1273558523Screen06a.png?t=1273558565

Screen07.png?t=1273558596Screen08.png?t=1273558635Screen10.png?t=1273558718Screen11.png?t=1273558750

Screen12.png?t=1273558791Screen13.png?t=1273558826Screen14.png?t=1273558852Screen15.png?t=1273558876

Screen16.png?t=1273558905Screen17.png?t=1273558935Screen18.png?t=1273558964Screen20.png?t=1273559011

Screen21.png?t=1273559110Screen22.png?t=1273559147Screen24.png?t=1273559183Screen23.png?t=1273559243

Instructions:

1) Backup you M2D theme with M2DC

2) Install my WP7 Black 6.5 theme (optional but recomended with the M2D theme - I install this to device)

3) Install WP7 M2D theme with M2DC (save theme to storage card or storage, open M2DC> Add> Select WP7 theme> Highlight WP7 theme> Apply Theme***do not check either box***)

4) Install WP7 Clock (skinny white) to device

5) Install Font to Windows (optional but recomended)

6) Change the following fonts in M2DC (to get the look of mine, but again not necesary):

Home Tab Title Text > Color = Black

Big Icon Scrolling Tab Text> Color =Black

Generic Tab Title Text > Color = Black

Tab Bar Unread Msg Count Text > Font Face = Zegoe Light - U, Font Size = 24, Font Color = White ***Highly Recomended Change***

Music Tab Song Text > Font Face = Zogoe Light - U, Font Size = 28, Font Color = White

Music Tab Artist Text > Font Face = Zogoe Light - U, Font Size = 36, Font Color = White

Music Tab Time Text > Font Size = 8

(I hit the OK button after I set all of my font to save - not Apply)

Rules :rolleyes:

1) If you download this theme PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK :D

2) Please dont post this elsewhere or upload elsewhere - just link to this thread

3) If you are going to modify this theme please post links to your mods so everyone can see and please link to this thread giving proper credit (I get paid in compliments)

4) Be patient with your questions

5) PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK B)

DOWNLOADS

WP7 Black by PJ (6.5 theme)

WP7 Clock by PJ

WP7 Ultimate M2D theme (WP7 Master Theme)

ZogoeLight-U (font)

This is the beta and I will need to address the following things:

*I have to update the mail pics in the email tab, they look pixelized now

*I added the Calendar tab for people who want to use a flash calander, but I have not yet implemented this on my own (disable Operator tab in M2DC if you want - otherwise it's blank)

*It is supposed to say camera at the top of the pictures tab but Im having trouble figuring out what is wrong at this moment (if you tab the top of the screen it will start the camera)

*The music tab is a bit of an odd one...I didnt want to put the text next to the album but there doesnt seem to be a way to left justify it and it looked shitty above and in the center - its supposed to go off the screen on this version, to follow the WP7 look and kind of get around the centering issue

*The internet tab looks kind of crappy - I cant get rid of the "Launch Browser" it wont let me change the text to black or the size in M2DC and I have to fix the mask over browser (you'll see)

*The locate button at the top of the search screen is not working (this tab is very complicated) however you can just hit enter on your keyboard after you enter your text

*I would love to have the single colum look on the programs tab, but it doesnt seem possible

Things I like that wont be changed (much)

*The Home screen, Contact, Messages, most of the Email tab, weather tab (I love this one), Setting tabs (maybe my favortie)

Ok this was loads of fun dreaming this up - enjoy and LEAVE FEEDBACK :(

Oh Please, please don't bombard me with a ton of questions about HOW to modify M2D themes (at least not right away ;) ). I didnt know how to do any of this stuff a month ago. I suggest that you go to the M2D Hottest Themes Section here at modaco, download a theme that looks cool to you and then extract the files to see what you got. If you get stuck on that last step, then I suggest leaving it to the pros. If you get past that and you can swap out images and psudo build your own M2d themes - AWESOME! I know Im gonna get a ton of questions on the xml, before you ask please look at this one next to a normal theme and see whats different (that's how I learned - and I still just mostly guessed). We could always use more themers so go download and givie it a shot (I do not suggest starting your modifying journey with this theme because it will just mess you up)

That being said - I love to help people, just make sure you've given it a shot first :(

Thanks to:

(I have to add a ton of people, tomorrow hehe)

Thank you to all of the WAD/Throttle Launcher/M2D/6.5 skinners out there for the inspiration!

cant download frm mediafire...plssssssssssss upload elsewhere on other site..we r waiting man...

Guest gasuk

Hi,

is there a version of just the load cursor? I really like it, but don't want to install the whole theme.

Thanks for your help!

Guest Pearl Jam
Hi,

is there a version of just the load cursor? I really like it, but don't want to install the whole theme.

Thanks for your help!

Here you go (laurie9300 cabbed them up for me) make sure you follow the directions and install the NewSDKCerts.cab first and it will work.

Cursors

Guest Pearl Jam

I have been working on new stuff - but ended up trashing it after a week of testing...but some new stuff is coming.

Guest Pearl Jam
cant download frm mediafire...plssssssssssss upload elsewhere on other site..we r waiting man...

Uploaded 4shared folder on 1st post

Guest Herc73

Hi guys....

Just after a bit of advice really........have downloaded all files, but when I am in M2DC and try to add new theme, follow the path to the folder on my storage but there doest appear to be any files that M2DC recognises to add to the theme list??

Any suggestion (even if I am being stoopid !!)

Thanks in advance......cant wait to see this on my phone!!

SORTED!!! Had unzipped the file and copied that to my phone 'DOH!! What did say bout being stupid!!

Edited by Herc73