Famous users ???

Guest Vector

Guest Vector

I was just wondering if there was any famous users of this site :?: , surely at least one celebrity must have an SPV, and i can't see a way they would be able to use it without using this forum :roll:

Guest dan.peterson

I starred in some B movies back in the seventies, nothing big anymore, wanted to get out of the business and settle down abroad with my own business

so have been running a large shoe factory in South East Asia for the past ten year.

In chronological order:

Maybe there's a god above but...,

All I ever learn from love,

There's no time for Angels,

Only Questions,

What is love,

Where is happiness,

What is life,

Where is peace.

Anyone fans of the genre, I doubt it, but have a guess?

And I will give you a prize if you can work out my real name.

Maybe we're making ourselves famous, just by us being here and being known around the world now for being a group of smartphone buffs we are becoming more and more famous, with orange and microsoft etc. Take

Paul for example, free holidays courtesy of MS just for running this site! But dont worry guys, our turns will come...hopefully....I want free holidays :lol:

Guest steve.mcqueen

Thats true Amo, I imagine this group meet will be much like a group of minor celebraties meeting a wider audience. Everyone will know who the addicts are, and posters like this Paul fella, or Mono- well they can just hold court.

Would be interesting to see how it goes.

Dan Peterson? :lol:

Guest Richie M
Dan.Peterson,

Could you name one of your movies? I think we'd stand a better chance of guessing.

He listed them :shock:

But a search on the Internet Movie Data Base didn't come up with any of them :lol: (well one of them had the same name as a Charlie Brown episode :shock: and a load of French films)

Are they "erotica" movies Dan?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]
I starred in some B movies back in the seventies, nothing big anymore, wanted to get out of the business and settle down abroad with my own business

so have been running a large shoe factory in South East Asia for the past ten year.

In chronological order:

Maybe there's a god above but...,

All I ever learn from love,  

There's no time for Angels,  

Only Questions,  

What is love,  

Where is happiness,

What is life,

Where is peace.

Guest dan.peterson

Still no luck, they were not very big budget, but I hoped someone might have.

Heres another one.

"nonsence film title"

You might have heard of this if you have not seen it. Shot in 1974, the set consisted only of a yoghurt pot, a piece of xmas tinsle and a postcard of scumthorpe.

Got good plaudits tho from those who knew what art is.

Guest dan.peterson

Thats just comercial crap. Mine was real vision. Too bad no one in hollywood had intellect. My films could have changed the world.

Allowed peace in our time,

Brought the planets into allignment and allowed communication between all types of animals.

Oh well