New wm 6.1 DXIF1 ROM by t2008. Vie13. DXIF1 phone

Guest leap_ahead

Guest leap_ahead
I found it myself, thxs. Any feedback what "ballance" (signal/battery) this radio has?

before i have PUJA1 and on call After 15 sec close because signal lost ..with this i dont have problem !!

battery you get more hour with this radio

Guest andrew.mazlim
before i have PUJA1 and on call After 15 sec close because signal lost ..with this i dont have problem !!

battery you get more hour with this radio

Sounds delightful, thxs!

Guest Rebels

I've used it this morning for a couple of hrs and in my opinion this is the best 6.1 till date. nice touch response and with ftouchl installed its fast as hell. after installing all my apps the ram stabilized at 54mb which is pretty cool i believe.. thnx for this nice share.

EDIT: I used the rom with phone part dxif1 so after i've moved on to a diff 6.5 i still have it coz the 6.5 didn't have phone part cooked in it, but i'd like to have dxif1 phone part(.exe) separately in case of future use. Prob is i can't access rapidshare 4m china, so it'd be gr8 if u could up it on 4shared/megaupload etc. tnx again.

Edited by Rebels

Guest leap_ahead
I've used it this morning for a couple of hrs and in my opinion this is the best 6.1 till date. nice touch response and with ftouchl installed its fast as hell. after installing all my apps the ram stabilized at 54mb which is pretty cool i believe.. thnx for this nice share.

EDIT: I used the rom with phone part dxif1 so after i've moved on to a diff 6.5 i still have it coz the 6.5 didn't have phone part cooked in it, but i'd like to have dxif1 phone part(.exe) separately in case of future use. Prob is i can't access rapidshare 4m china, so it'd be gr8 if u could up it on 4shared/megaupload etc. tnx again.

i uplooad now to mediafire..pls wait

Guest tibor22

Again:

please, post some screenshots AND/OR a list about the Omnia factory programs that are

- still in the ROM

- absent.

(Maybe I'm foolish but I still like using the special Omnia tools, like Today widgets, dialer, phonebook, etc. So, I'd like to know I would need to re-install the whole bunch of Omnia progs after flashing or not.)

Thanks in advance!

Tibor

Guest ketamdaco
DXIF1 Phone Part /Radio that matter most for me. :P

I have problem with rapidshare :D please anyone give another link for DXIF1.exe.

Thanks

Guest jms2367

any other feedback on the rom part? is the mouse working? is internet sharing working? etc. how's the actual speed experience and actual memory usage after using for a couple of days? regards.

Guest samsho

Win Mob 6.1 DXIF1 Superior Lite ROM by t2008. Vie13. DXIF1 phone

Lite rom with 153MB free storage and 60ΜΒ memory with samsung dialer on

ROM (no Phone) : http://rapidshare.com/files/382356465/i900...0137-IF1-xx.exe

Phone DXIF1 : http://rapidshare.com/files/382358045/phone.bin

folder Τ2008 εδώ : http://www.4shared.com/dir/27073887/ffcf148f/My_4shared.html

Radio DXIF1.exe thanks to Billytheking from bytheway forum

again thanks T2008 for rom and Lagoskon because find the rom

Leap_ahead ... can share ur OmniaLite_Samsung_WidgetPlus+Omnia Lite applications ?

Guest skoda60
Leap_ahead ... can share ur OmniaLite_Samsung_WidgetPlus+Omnia Lite applications ?

This ROM was quit promissing. But without Chinese font. It even have Regional setting for Chinese, but can't display Chinese.

Hello leap_ahead, can you uploaded the complete original Chinese font from this original ROM? Thank!

Guest leap_ahead
This ROM was quit promissing. But without Chinese font. It even have Regional setting for Chinese, but can't display Chinese.

Hello leap_ahead, can you uploaded the complete original Chinese font from this original ROM? Thank!

hi .. you can try this :

kaidi_sunfon_chinese_font.cab

for more here :

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...ese-characters/

Guest leap_ahead
hi leap_ahead :)

Which one better Radio DXIF1 And JJIA1 ???

DXIF1.. before i have jjia1 and Puaj1 ...

dxif1 is better from this