N1 Splash screen

Guest stevenz

Guest stevenz

Has anyone got a suitable N1 splashscreen? Not the boot animation but the initial splashscreen that you need to install with "fastboot flash splash".

They need to be rgb565 format but I'm not sure if they should be in the N1's native 480x800 resolution or not. (I'm guessing yes).

Any way to pull the original screen off for backup purposes?

Guest geniusdog254
Has anyone got a suitable N1 splashscreen? Not the boot animation but the initial splashscreen that you need to install with "fastboot flash splash".

They need to be rgb565 format but I'm not sure if they should be in the N1's native 480x800 resolution or not. (I'm guessing yes).

Any way to pull the original screen off for backup purposes?

I don't think you can change the splash on Nexus. I haven't attempted, but I'm pretty sure you can't change it. HTC has locked it this time because they use it to show the little lock/unlock symbol when the bootloader is unlocked. That way in case they can't access fastboot they can still see if it's unlocked or not. AFAIK anyways thats why.

If you wanna try, then I would go 480x800. Also, there is know way as far as I know to pull the original, because I tried that on my G1 and could never find a solution.