Step by step guide for root in windows

Guest akirita

Guest ElDiablo77
Someone can make a step by step guide to root the desire htc with windows.

Thanks

Sorry friend, I only write this 2 say if u cannot find the info on this website then u should not b rooting ur fone.

Learn 2 stand on ur own 2 feet.....check the search button out & type oh I don't know maybe desire Windows or something like th@ & see wh@ u find.

U r a child in a world of men. :huh:

Guest ElDiablo77

Sorry m8 but I agree with the comment made above me.

It's called tough love & it will help u evolve into some1 who can go out into the world & make the hard choices in life th@ we face every single day.

Let this b the 1st step on ur quest of enlightenment.....hit the search button, type what ur looking 4 then sit back in awe as the said guide u were looking for is just a hyperlink click away.

I wish u well my son.

Guest Snarkasm

You agree with the comment made above you... which was also made by you? At least you're consistent, I suppose.

Edited by Snarkasm

Guest Azurren
You agree with the comment made above you... which was also made by you? At least you're consistent, I suppose.

Nice one :P

I can't stand people like you. Why post telling someone to search? To get your post count up? Why?

The time it takes you to post such a high and mighty stuck up post you could have provided a link. Seriously. You should stick a pin in it before your body can no longer support that oversized head of yours.

People like you make me sick and ruin great, helpful communities. If you ever posted something like this in a section of this forum that I am active in..

/rant

Anyway, had to blow off steam there.. A well made "spoon fed" guide boosts confidence and reduces the amount of posts made by people who have made simple mistakes due to lack information. Those people that can't use their phones until someone helps them get back on track.

Oh and I quoted you Snarkasm, the rant wasn't aimed at you but the likes of the person above :D