Daskalos 6.5 ROM build 21903 (Full)

Guest daskalos

Guest freq437
Nope... it's the latest for 6.5 :huh:

sir, which one is better this or your hybrid 2.8? im currently using hybrid 2.8. thanks

Guest daskalos
sir, which one is better this or your hybrid 2.8? im currently using hybrid 2.8. thanks

Hybrid files are much more updated and quite experimental, while this one is more stable

But Hybrid is 6.5.3 while this one is 6.5... So it's really up to you :huh:

Guest freq437
Hybrid files are much more updated and quite experimental, while this one is more stable

But Hybrid is 6.5.3 while this one is 6.5... So it's really up to you :huh:

Thank you so much!

Can you make hybrid 2.8 more stable?

Guest me00016

Once more thanks for the new ROM daskalos, you are really "daskalos" in the name and essense!

Once more, as many others asked before, I kindly request for you cooks if there is the possibility to build a multilanguage cooked ROM.

You daskalos already produced excellent, fast and stable ROMS, but all of them are in english; how about a cooked one that will contain the languages like the official ROM? Is THAT difficult?

Because, after considered the pros-cons of various ROMs, one of my priorities for choosing a ROM is to contain my native language (and this is not english).

Therefore, for the time being, I will stick with the official JC2, and wait for developments...

Guest daskalos
Once more thanks for the new ROM daskalos, you are really "daskalos" in the name and essense!

Once more, as many others asked before, I kindly request for you cooks if there is the possibility to build a multilanguage cooked ROM.

You daskalos already produced excellent, fast and stable ROMS, but all of them are in english; how about a cooked one that will contain the languages like the official ROM? Is THAT difficult?

Because, after considered the pros-cons of various ROMs, one of my priorities for choosing a ROM is to contain my native language (and this is not english).

Therefore, for the time being, I will stick with the official JC2, and wait for developments...

It's not that difficult but it is sure time and effort consuming...

For now it is impossible to cook a custom MultiLanguange ROM

though

Individual ROMs with their own languange is possible

but it is quite a bit time consuming

For example, if you want a ROM of mine to be German, you must give me a dump of your ROM where German is the chosen OS languange.

Then you must upload it so I can download it.... Then I must disassemble both ROMs (your dump and my custom rom), so that I can port them with each other. Then I must download the complete OS roll up, so that I can have the German Language files for it, then replace all English files with German. Then rebuild it and flash to test...If there's something ROM, I must check the files and rebuild again. Then upload it for others to download....

Actually, may are sending me pm's requesting to make a ROM in their own language, but still cannot find enough time (and enough download/upload speed) to keep up :P

It is really possible but as I said it's time consuming...

Maybe I will try it in the near future,

or make a team for language porting :huh:

Guest me00016

Actually, not that I am that interested in a translated ROM, other than english... Presumably, my ROM could be in english, but in both slide and soft keyboards, switching between english and native lang (greek) is done by pressing ONE button. For the moment, this can only be accessed by the software keyboard through any official ROM, and after setting default language to your native lang.

PS:

...or make a team for language porting :huh:

Great idea! Count me in if you want to share "dirty work" for italian and greek files :P

Edited by me00016

Guest asbud

hope to see daskalos's megalite newest 6.5 build ROM.. i'm pretty annoyed with the 6.5.x button menu, it not compatible with some of my programs.. this full version is pretty crowded.. i really want the mega lite with samsung new sms skin.. want to try if its fast enough.. the old samsung sms UI is so full of lag.. to many clicks to write just one new sms.. the default windows sms UI is extreme fast, but minus mms & no insert contact option to the text message..

Guest yamajiang

anyone can share samsung incoming message ring file? after i flashed this rom 21903, i find this file missing. so my incoming sms become different from per normal. can anyone get this file and upload for me?

many thanks!

Guest ErnstJanF

Maybe you could take a look at the battery settings? (If you didn't already)

In my opinion the battery of the OFFICIAL JC2 ROM is decreasing rapidly!

I don't know how, but I reflashed it and now the battery lasts for 1 day and before the reflash it was about 3 days!!

After that I will consider flashing your ROM :P

Guest jtbarredo

been using this rom for 2 days now. it's stable so far. battery life's ok i think. gonna try build 23654 next. thanks daskalos!

Guest roisagi
been using this rom for 2 days now. it's stable so far. battery life's ok i think. gonna try build 23654 next. thanks daskalos!

link does not download...

Guest reflecx

Any chance for a Megalite version of this ROM? I tried 6.5.5, but don't like the incompatibility with many 3rd party apps.

Guest talktoanil

@daskalos

Can you enable native windows settins Option in this ROM ?

Reason : In defualt samsung UI Settings options , i cant permanently disable back-light off

Note : i used your latest "Daskalos 6.5.3 build 23654" n major issue to me was X button not closing app even after setting X to CLOSE in setings.

Guest daskalos
@daskalos

Can you enable native windows settins Option in this ROM ?

Reason : In defualt samsung UI Settings options , i cant permanently disable back-light off

Note : i used your latest "Daskalos 6.5.3 build 23654" n major issue to me was X button not closing app even after setting X to CLOSE in setings.

Let me inform you that the x button option does not work with 6.5.x because of the relocation of the the x button from the top, to the bottom ( it only works with 6.5)

It is quite a known fact ages ago :)

Guest talktoanil
Let me inform you that the x button option does not work with 6.5.x because of the relocation of the the x button from the top, to the bottom ( it only works with 6.5)

It is quite a known fact ages ago :)

thanks for the clarification, I am new to WinMo ...esp flashing and all..just learned it 2-3 days ago...thanks again.

Can you tell me is winmo 6.5.3 is official and latest OS from MS ? if yes then do we have same stock rom for B7610 (with or without your tweaks)?

Edited by talktoanil

Guest daskalos
thanks for the clarification, I am new to WinMo ...esp flashing and all..just learned it 2-3 days ago...thanks again.

Can you tell me is winmo 6.5.3 is official and latest OS from MS ? if yes then do we have same stock rom for B7610 (with or without your tweaks)?

6.5.3 is the official latest build,but only for i8000

We don't have any official 6.5.x upgrades yet

We only have 6.5

Guest talktoanil
6.5.3 is the official latest build,but only for i8000

We don't have any official 6.5.x upgrades yet

We only have 6.5

thanks again..so is it possible to put that ROM in B7610 ??