Daskalos 6.5 ROM build 21903 (Full)

Guest daskalos

Guest roisagi

i flashed this rom, and cannot use wifi:

wifi connects great, but all applications (as email. opera etc.), uses gprs and not wifi.

does anyone have an idea how to change this??

Guest daskalos
i flashed this rom, and cannot use wifi:

wifi connects great, but all applications (as email. opera etc.), uses gprs and not wifi.

does anyone have an idea how to change this??

You may be connected to a wifi network but there is no internet connection on that network...

Try to connect other devices with wifi, like your lappy, to the wifi network to check if there is an internet connection

Guest roisagi
You may be connected to a wifi network but there is no internet connection on that network...

Try to connect other devices with wifi, like your lappy, to the wifi network to check if there is an internet connection

i did it:

there is a valid internet connection (i tried several conncetions and several devices - all work well with wifi). but the device "insists" on connceting to GPRS rather than wifi.

any advice?...

Guest Westsidemg

I used the rom version 21903 first it worked great but now my samsung wont start up does some one noes how to solve??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cappuccina

Maybe if you kindly ask, you will get an answer, and maybe if you would show your kindness with a small donation!

But not just asking like it is his duty to make one, because you want it!

Always remember that everybody here has a life besides this forum! With work and family and whatsoever! He is not waiting for someone to tell him what to do!

Edited by cappuccina

Guest asbud
Maybe if you kindly ask, you will get an answer, and maybe if you would show your kindness with a small donation!

But not just asking like it is his duty to make one, because you want it!

Always remember that everybody here has a life besides this forum! With work and family and whatsoever! He is not waiting for someone to tell him what to do!

:-( i guess i was wrong.. sorry about that.. wont happen again..