How flash from SDCARD without PC/MAC ?

Guest geek78

Guest geek78

HI

is there someone who know how flash the desire from de SD card (a gold card ?) without PC/MAC and from recovery ( or hboot) ? I have tried from those 2 modes with different custom rom or official rom update ... do we need img for each partition ? a NBH file ?

Thanks

Guest afiorillo

To date, you cannot: the only way to flash custom ROMs is enter Recovery Console, and the only way to enter it is pushing it from an attached computer.

Guest geek78

Thanks, but with the right firmware, i mean Orange firmware if you have an orange branded one, what is the process and what is the good firmat for the files (img, nbh, ) and thé good name ?

Guest Richard Trip
Thanks, but with the right firmware, i mean Orange firmware if you have an orange branded one, what is the process and what is the good firmat for the files (img, nbh, ) and thé good name ?

You could rename the rom.zip (from the ruu) to PB99IMG.zip to flash that without a pc (put it in the root of your sdcard). Power-off your phone, and vol-down + power-on to start the upgrade process (maybe you need a gold card).

Guest geek78

Thanks. I was able to flash again the generic firmware from my gold card;) But my issues are still there : no more SD card detected, no , no more detected by the PC except in fastboot mode (so more ADB, no more flash from PC ....)