Cant root, keep on having issue

Guest jasup

Guest jasup

HI

I keep having issue, tried many times, always the same....

"device not found" during 2nd step....im going crazy...help plz?

thx (windows xp)

Guest h00pyfr00d
HI

I keep having issue, tried many times, always the same....

"device not found" during 2nd step....im going crazy...help plz?

thx (windows xp)

I had something similar. I would recommend first making sure you're using a USB port built into your PC rather than a USB hub or ports on your monitor. Secondly go to the device manager and scan for hardware changes as sometimes Windows seems a bit reticent to detect the phone in recovery mode. Give that a try.

Guest jasup
I had something similar. I would recommend first making sure you're using a USB port built into your PC rather than a USB hub or ports on your monitor. Secondly go to the device manager and scan for hardware changes as sometimes Windows seems a bit reticent to detect the phone in recovery mode. Give that a try.

ive tried but no can do

and i think i made a mistake, because he asked me for driver, and he couldnt find so i "forced" him to use one called ANDROID HTC in my system. Now even if i uninstall he take this one without askin

Guest h3110_world
ive tried but no can do

and i think i made a mistake, because he asked me for driver, and he couldnt find so i "forced" him to use one called ANDROID HTC in my system. Now even if i uninstall he take this one without askin

do not use windows to do the root,

same issue for me when i using windows, always can not find device.

all workin fine for mac.