Googlemail to Gmail

Guest EddyOS

Guest EddyOS

Having swapped over my Googlemail account to Gmail I now don't get emails in and don't know how to delete/edit the existing account on my Desire as it's all linked together. Anyone shed some light on how to do this bar hard reset?

Edited by EddyOS

Guest nekromantik
Having swapped over my Googlemail account to Gmail I now don't get emails in and don't know how to delete/edit the existing account on my Desire as it's all linked together. Anyone shed some light on how to do this bar hard reset?

Only way to do this is to create a 2nd Gmail account using your new @gmail account and then disable syncs for the original googlemail account.

To get rid of original there is no other way but to reset but my way works just fine :P

EDIT: Oops just realized I already replied to you over on Androidforums ha ha

Edited by nekromantik

Guest lnoormohamed

are you using exchange? if so try username: "yourname"@gmail.com or "yourname"@googlemail.com and server address m.google.com this should work