Good Bye My Friends

Guest yojoe600

Guest yojoe600

this forum and all its members and chefs made my omnia the best phone that i had ever had... but its lacking some things of new technology. so i just got the HTC Incredible and well its a pretty incredible phone... highly recommend it if you have an upgrade.... thanks! the WM community will be missed

Guest nmayer79
this forum and all its members and chefs made my omnia the best phone that i had ever had... but its lacking some things of new technology. so i just got the HTC Incredible and well its a pretty incredible phone... highly recommend it if you have an upgrade.... thanks! the WM community will be missed

Seems like everyone is getting that phone..... Just went to big v store and checked it out, its unbelievable, its.... Incredible :P . They were outta stock or i might have made the switch myself. My two years was up last december but i have no major complants with my omnia. Been eyeballing the imagio but it aint really all that. Wanted to stay faithful to WM but that incredible is... dare i say it... Incredible.

Let us know how the phone works out for you

Edited by nmayer79

Guest 03civicsi
Hey paul, did you post this link any where else? I know its only been 8 hours or so but its still a ghost town in there. Sure it will pick up soon though

my ohone is just being passed along.. I got the incredible but I think my omnia still takes a better picture... due to the fact that it has a camera button on the side.. pressing the trackpad never keeps the phone still... but the phone is great now that I got the seido battery... I dont plan on rooting the phone for a long time if ever... at the moment every phone wants to be the incredible so I dont think any major improvements will come in roms except wifi tether and N support... and 2.2 android is supposed to have that anyway

Guest robertjm

Awesome news Paul! I've been considering making the switch, and it's probably only a matter of time, and was dreading there not being a Modaco forum like this one being available.

Robert

http://incredible.modaco.com - opened today, let's build it up! :P

P

Guest andrew.mazlim

Just wondering... Why someone is opening a topic to say "farewell"?!

Anyways, cheers mate. Have fun with your new device.

Guest robertjm

I've been curious to see what phones people are upgrading to. Either that, or if it's a chef I want to see why they're not going to be around.

Pretty sure those are the reasons others are to. And why did YOU click on a topic that says "farewell?" :P

Just wondering... Why someone is opening a topic to say "farewell"?!

Anyways, cheers mate. Have fun with your new device.

Guest jaycarl

Once again,

The Incredible is much faster and has a great display, other then that what makes it more functional then the Omnia?

Then only time I will upgrade from the Omnia is when a phone comes out with 1ghz processor, at least 512 memory, 8mp-720p camera, at least 8GB internal storage, 4.3" capacitive display (gotta love HD2 for that one), and of course windows mobile 6.5 (android is a baby barely learning to walk). Windows mobile 7 would be nice but by the time it comes out there won't be enough apps to make it useful like 6.5 currently is.

I'm sure Verizon will have something with these specs by xmas. If not, LONG LIVE OMNIA!