My Hero dont turn on!

Guest siamak5561

Guest siamak5561

Hi friends, first sorry for my bad English

I rooted my phone with Instant_Root_v1.00.zip and i was mistake and deleted fonts on "\system\fonts". later turn off and turn on phone and my phone stop on logo of HERO :D . I try to flash with method of "update.zip" but had a Error of Signature! :P

and this is pic of my phone

Press POWER+HOME

1.jpg

after Press POWER+HOME again

2.JPG

and when i try to flash with Update.zip

3.jpg

please help me how i alive my phone

Guest Roton

Have you tried to put a signed image on the microsd card (using your pc) and rename it to update.zip. Then flash it from the menu in the photo?

Guest siamak5561

Dear friend Roton or masters of Android can you give me link of a signed image maybe my phone back alive ?? :D :P

Guest Incomer
Dear friend Roton or masters of Android can you give me link of a signed image maybe my phone back alive ?? :D :P

youre update.zip is corrupted, download a new one (from modaco for example) and rename that to update.zip and flash it, reboot, wait a few minuteS(5 a 10 minutes) and then set-up your mobile(install your apps, etc etc)

Incomer

ps. here can you download mocaco 3.2(neweest version) http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-hero...online-kitchen/ scroll down and download the 'core'

Edited by Incomer

Guest siamak5561

Masters

i download many roms on this site and all of them when i'm go to flash with "update.zip method" have error of signature( i show in first post, 3rd pic) , what can i do for my phone ??? please help me. :P

Edited by siamak5561

Guest Incomer
Masters

i download many roms on this site and all of them when i'm go to flash with "update.zip method" have error of signature( i show in first post, 3rd pic) , what can i do for my phone ??? please help me. :P

are you sure you don't UNPACK the zip file? and that the zip file that you copied is in your SD card root + the name of the zip is update.zip????

See if you can use a HTC RUU to reflash the phone.

If this works, you simply go through the process of rooting and installing your chosen ROM.

Failing that, you may want to send it back to HTC for repair.

Edited by Guest

Guest siamak5561
are you sure you don't UNPACK the zip file? and that the zip file that you copied is in your SD card root + the name of the zip is update.zip????

yes i sure bro

See if you can use a HTC RUU to reflash the phone.

If this works, you simply go through the process of rooting and installing your chosen ROM.

i befor test is, to use HTC RUU phone must be on but my phone does not

Anybody has any ideas for me ??

Guest siamak5561

i befor used this method but when i go fastboot mode the pc do not recognize my phone and when I type "adb shell reboot bootloader" show me this message "error: device not found"

Edited by siamak5561

Guest Dr. dre
i befor used this method but when i go fastboot mode the pc do not recognize my phone and show this message"error: device not found"

Did that Instant Root thing worked or not and which is was the ROM version installed on your phone.

Edited by Dr. dre

Guest siamak5561

I dont sure my phone root with instant root but when i press HOME+POWER this pic apear on my phone

and my rom is original of HTC and i think "HTC Generic 2.73.405.66" ( i dont sure)

2.JPG

Edited by siamak5561

Guest Dr. dre
I dont sure my phone root with instant root but when i press HOME+POWER this pic apear on my phone

and my rom is original of HTC and i think "HTC Generic 2.73.405.66" ( i dont sure)

2.JPG

Have you tried wiping data/factory reset and then flashing a ROM.

i befor used this method but when i go fastboot mode the pc do not recognize my phone and when I type "adb shell reboot bootloader" show me this message "error: device not found"

Do it from the phone, turn the phone off and then hold the Back key down and press the power button.

You will be in fastboot mode.

Guest siamak5561
Have you tried wiping data/factory reset and then flashing a ROM.

yes i do

Do it from the phone, turn the phone off and then hold the Back key down and press the power button.

You will be in fastboot mode.

yes bro I in fastboot mode but the pc show me this message.

Edited by siamak5561

Guest Incomer

are you on windows? install windows adb drivers.....

and before you do ''adb shell reboot bootloader'' you need to do adb remount.....

Guest siamak5561
are you on windows? install windows adb drivers.....

yes bro i befor install adb driver and even i install app with that .

and before you do ''adb shell reboot bootloader'' you need to do adb remount.....

yes i remount it but again that has error

my big problem is my phone do not recognize well by pc.

Guest salahag

Is that the correct recovery version for the Hero? on mine I don't see the Keyboard shortcuts!!!! since there's no keyboard obviously!

Guest siamak5561

i test RUU_Hero_HTC_WWE_2.73.405.5_WWE_release_signed.exe which run on windows but this app dont recognize my phone.

what HTC official ROM .zip ???

Guest Dr. dre
i test RUU_Hero_HTC_WWE_2.73.405.5_WWE_release_signed.exe which run on windows but this app dont recognize my phone.

what HTC official ROM .zip ???

Yup! the one which you extract from the RUU itself, I don't remember it very well but after running a RUU there is a .zip somewhere in the 'Temp Folder', you can just check it there, Make sure you wipe the device first.

Guest siamak5561

yes in temp folder i found update.zip wich is contain this files

update.JPG

but when i going to update phone dont recognize this update.zip file!!

i go to crazy :D i dont now what i can for my phone :P

Edited by siamak5561

Is that the correct recovery version for the Hero? on mine I don't see the Keyboard shortcuts!!!! since there's no keyboard obviously!

I wondered that, it looks like you have installed an early Amon Ra recovery ROM for the G1. The latest recovery ROM has a lot of extra features.

You may want to make a goldcard in case the signatures of the ROMs you are trying to install conflict with the phone, the goldcard circumvents that.

Guest siamak5561

You may want to make a goldcard in case the signatures of the ROMs you are trying to install conflict with the phone, the goldcard circumvents that.

please more explain for me .