Stock HTC Desire Rom's

Guest SgtDavePwnage

Guest SgtDavePwnage
Guest nbedford

Would that be the T-Mobile ROM that is needed to go back to a non-rooted, ready to send back under warranty type ROM?

PS. It is currently giving me a 404 :D

edit: link working now :P

Edited by nbedford

Guest Minishlink

Can you explain me how to create one ?

Or at least how to create the img of the ROM and then I give it to you so that you build the .exe ?

(Orange FR)

Thanks anyway ! :P

Guest lanxton

Thanks for this.. Would anyone happen to have the "KPN" image for the HTC Desire from The Netherlands?

Edit: KPN uses the standard generic ROM. Thanks!

Edited by lanxton

Guest wesbar

does anyone have the orange rom. They're coming to replace it tomorrow cos of a screen issue and i'd like it back to standard!! Thanks

Guest CaspaTheGhost
does anyone have the orange rom. They're coming to replace it tomorrow cos of a screen issue and i'd like it back to standard!! Thanks

Wouldnt worry mate, bricked mine and getting Orange to replace it tomorrow regardless... Just told them the problems I'm having but failed to mention the rooting part... Sorted...

Guest potter97

Hello :P

Likeing the post, Any chance you have come across the Virgin Stock RUU. I can't find anyware, iknow their is one out their as i have mine branded internal only with virgin.

Only browser and bootscreen is virgin tho so not too bad :D

Kindest regards,

and thanks in advance if you find it :P

Guest jackdaniels_lee

Beware... if you have "bricked" your device and got it replaced, Orange diagnose and fix the issue and the hanset is sent once again as a "reconditioned handset". if the diagnosis reveals a fault caused by the end user they may charge you for the replacment.

Yeh I agree, an orange rom dump would be nice

Guest charlie_boy
Beware... if you have "bricked" your device and got it replaced, Orange diagnose and fix the issue and the hanset is sent once again as a "reconditioned handset". if the diagnosis reveals a fault caused by the end user they may charge you for the replacment.

Yeh I agree, an orange rom dump would be nice

I have returned a desire to a network i'd better not name today as I had waited too long for a branded Rom. I think the chances of them charging for the handset are remote. If they mention it to me I'll play dumb. "What's a Rom, is that something I downloaded from the market", "I'm not sure what you mean". Failing that, "it's been out of my sight for a week by your arrangement, I think you'd better prove what you're saying, etc etc".

Edited by charlie_boy

Guest lnoormohamed
I have returned a desire to a network i'd better not name today as I had waited too long for a branded Rom. I think the chances of them charging for the handset are remote. If they mention it to me I'll play dumb. "What's a Rom, is that something I downloaded from the market", "I'm not sure what you mean". Failing that, "it's been out of my sight for a week by your arrangement, I think you'd better prove what you're saying, etc etc".

lol i always do that when i break a phone. but plz tell me if it works. and if they found out.

Guest sun-drop

hi guys, after flashing via the latest rom from paul for those with 1.16 phones, and having it work. i then tried flashing with this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...812#post6426812

however now all my phone does is sit at the htc logo.

i can get to the recovery mode though.

i can't use the stock rom as it's exe fails sighting a bootloader problem, i'm guessing cause i applied the radio update in pauls thread also..

http://www.htc.com/au/SupportViewNews.aspx...amp;news_id=640

so yeh. hmm .. these exe files in this thread...how can i flash my phone with them via the gold card method, i do i get them in a zip format to flash off my goldcard? is that even a good idea?

Guest sun-drop

nevermind, rerooted via pauls method.

still stuck without gps on this rom though. i'll start a new thread on it.

Guest franklinvv

I hope the Vodafone UK ROM will be available soon as well ... waiting for its availability before rooting my Desire.

Guest StuMcBill

Could anyone find out and put in the first post, what bootloader these files contain before anyone accidentally flashes 0.80, I know this can be rooted now, but seems to have some other problems when trying to unroot?

Stewart

Guest minihassan

i managed to back up Orange Rom before rooting with nandroid function and was wondering if anyone could extract Orangemaps.apk out of it?

Edited by minihassan

Guest SgtDavePwnage
i managed to back up Orange Rom before rooting with nandroid function and was wondering if anyone could extract Orangemaps.apk out of it?

How did you manage that?

Nandroid requires root access... in order to have Nandroid working you must have already installed the stock rom

Guest tatey2457

Could anyone offer any help. Trying to flash back to the T-mobile RUU but just after it reboots the bootrom I get an error (attached image)

It's rooted and with the Pays-Desire-Sense_v1.4 rom installed if that helps.

post-696606-1273518405_thumb.jpg