[THEME] Desire Black V1.4.1 - LCR-F theme NEW!

Guest simoneser

Sorry I haven't files ready here so i go with memory...

You have to modify services.jar, expand (and then repack) its classes.dex with smali and baksmali.

Go to com/android/server/status/StatusBarService.smali

Open with Notepad++ and search for

'const/4 v5, 0x2' and replace with 'const/4 v5, -0x3'

(Acer introduced a lot of equal lines, so you will find more lines with that text...if i remember correctly the line to modify starts with ".line 47xx").

You can base on my services.jar to search the -0x3 line, or if you want you can use mine services.jar: I used your services.jar and modified only that line

:)

Thank you for the answer. I will have a look at it

I installed the standard version and it worked fine. But since i use full acer ui, i decided to go with minimal. But ever since installing it, my phone is unable to boot. It gets stuck at the bootscreen.

Guest simoneser
new theme for lcr-f.. thx simoneser :(

this theme is AWESOME! great great job simoneser :)

Thank you for the answer. I will have a look at it

Thank you guys :(

can you share a dock??? :)

For sure!

You can grab dock and appdrawer icon from here: http://launcherpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php...art=1520#p22417

And Icons from here (second attachment): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=4

I installed the standard version and it worked fine. But since i use full acer ui, i decided to go with minimal. But ever since installing it, my phone is unable to boot. It gets stuck at the bootscreen.

Sorry, I don't use Acer UI, I can't provide a full compatibility (even if i took Malez theme, replaced pngs, modified a .xml for volume bar and edited services.jar...don't know what's wrong)

Guest edhunter666

Great theme! Thank you! Fixed the issue with the drop-down notification bar in LCR-F. :rolleyes:

Edited by edhunter666

Great theme! Thank you! Fixed the issue with the drop-down notification bar in LCR-F. :rolleyes:

It is fixed in patch 1.1.1 (thanks to him)

You are right the theme is really pleasant

Edited by malez

Guest kingcan

thanks for the theme ... simoneser report a small error in the theme desire minimal alarm setting is wrong in the last letter in the week ... another error when you kill the process with task manager ... really great theme .. . I'm sorry for the bad english (I'm Italian) ...