Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23654

Guest daskalos

Guest 20x

I am away for few days and now I see ROMs ROMs everywhere, but which ROM to use :-)

But one best thing I found with 23566 is that gwes is using about 8mb and shell32.exe using 2.18mb. These mem consumptions are way too low from earlier roms which together used to take more than 20mb of RAM.

So if ripped apart, the new rom can be even better. Good work.

@daskalos, please allow me a day to click your thanks button, I am kind of travelling still.

Guest dgacorp

Hi, Daskalos, thank you for great job but... Help me to understand... Build 23654 is WM 6.5.3 and, instead, build 23568 is WM 6.5.5?

If so, what is the difference between 6.5.3 and 6.5.5?

Other question: in this rom, and in 23568 build, Italian language is supported? Or only english?

Thank you again,

dgacorp

Guest daskalos
Hi, Daskalos, thank you for great job but... Help me to understand... Build 23654 is WM 6.5.3 and, instead, build 23568 is WM 6.5.5?

If so, what is the difference between 6.5.3 and 6.5.5?

Other question: in this rom, and in 23568 build, Italian language is supported? Or only english?

Thank you again,

dgacorp

6.5.5 -Threaded email, Office 2010, don't know much yet, on going development towards 6.6-7(?)

6.5.3 - Is officially ported to some WM devices

Guest dgacorp
6.5.5 -Threaded email, Office 2010, don't know much yet, on going development towards 6.6-7(?)

6.5.3 - Is officially ported to some WM devices

OK Thanks. I don't use email, Office 2010 can be installed with separated stand-alone cabs, so... I can install this new rom! :P

Guest viktoroprivatus

I have just installed megalite 23654 and after samsung setting apps. finally Sound settings (in samsung setting) doesn't work, only in standart windows settings. In general ROM look normal, but it is to early say something :P

Guest daskalos
I have just installed megalite 23654 and after samsung setting apps. finally Sound settings (in samsung setting) doesn't work, only in standart windows settings. In general ROM look normal, but it is to early say something :P

install the old samsung settings.... i haven't fix the new samsung settings cab yet.u

Guest gauravv

ok

when first time used:

in lock screen (screen off) call notification doesnt came up at all

after two soft rest its wrkng but 4-5 sec. lag.......i want to knw this prob is fixed now or not

and how to disable this windws lock

and one more problem wifi doesnt work everytime

Edited by gauravv

Guest dgacorp

Daskalos, I have a little problem with this rom (only with this). When I want to add or edit a calendar appointment, I don't find kayboard symbol in the status bar at bottom (centre) of the screen. So I cannot "open" the touch keuboard if it is hidden. I must open the hardware keyboard (slide) if I want to write some notes or edit the title of the appointment.

Hope you understand, sorry for my terrible english...

Guest daskalos
Daskalos, I have a little problem with this rom (only with this). When I want to add or edit a calendar appointment, I don't find kayboard symbol in the status bar at bottom (centre) of the screen. So I cannot "open" the touch keuboard if it is hidden. I must open the hardware keyboard (slide) if I want to write some notes or edit the title of the appointment.

Hope you understand, sorry for my terrible english...

Is it Samsung Schedule? I am not having any problems with keyboard...what 3rd party apps are installed in your device?

Guest cappuccina

Thanks for this Rom. Its the best since your Hybrid I am using. :P

With the full version I had the keyboard issue again where there is no ? but the Lite version is always fine also with 6.5.5

Till now no problems occured with this rom! And have enough storage for all my stuff! Big Thanks!

Guest daskalos
YEs the call notification does not appear ..please fix it

mine's working fine...what's your csc? do you have 6.1 or 6.5 as stock rom before?

caller.jpg

Edited by daskalos

Guest Klimto

How much free ram does the MEGAlite version have? I am thinking about trying this version instead of wm 6.5.5 :P And do all the samsung apps work on it?