Daskalos ROMs Language Request

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos
Daskalos!

Thanks for doing this, could you please create a dutch MEGAlite ROM? :D

I'd like to try to see if it fits my needs as I want to use Sense 2.5 and some of the Samsung apps :P

Please read post no. 1 for instructions :P

Guest ErnstJanF
Please read post no. 1 for instructions :P

yeah I know.. I had a dump but it was JC2 and I think IL2 is better :D

--- EDIT ---

Tried to create my own dutch LITE.. I will upload as soon as i'm back home as it's uploading now :P

Edited by ErnstJanF

Guest jappoman

Hi daskalos ! Let me greeting with you for all the work you do! You are a champion :) This is a very useful work for me, i have much difficult with the other language as you can see ! ;)

So this is my ITALIAN rom_dump.bin "rarred": ITALIAN rom dump

I will really appreciate the latest 6.5.5 build or 6.5.3 (wich is better) FULL AND MEGA LITE rom ... because i like so much all the samsung apps but i also want to try a very fast and a very customizeable rom! I love make experiment :D

Hope you can do magic with it ! Thanks a lot for all your support to this phone ! You are greate !

Edited by jappoman

Guest subzero85
Hi daskalos ! Let me greeting with you for all the work you do! You are a champion :) This is a very useful work for me, i have much difficult with the other language as you can see ! ;)

So this is my ITALIAN rom_dump.bin "rarred": ITALIAN rom dump

I will really appreciate the latest 6.5.5 build or 6.5.3 (wich is better) FULL AND MEGA LITE rom ... because i like so much all the samsung apps but i also want to try a very fast and a very customizeable rom! I love make experiment :D

Hope you can do magic with it ! Thanks a lot for all your support to this phone ! You are greate !

Hi..this is a great news for me...

i was waiting this ITALIAN ROM long time...

Just a question...from what Italian ROM have you dumped .bin?

Thank you very much..

Guest jappoman

this is the JC2 rom (WM 6.5 build 21889), released few weeks ago ! :) i hope this will be useful to daskalos to build one of his famous super roms !!! ;)

Guest Mar-C-Luz

hay

what a version is it? i have it flahed and its working good. But idont know if it is a megalite oder normal rom ? xD

thanks

Mar-C-Luz

Guest cappuccina

If you are referring to the german rom, then I think it is the full rom, cause unfortunatly the megalite could not be flashed. (at least for me)

And you should know by testing the camera e.g. because in the megalite ROM it does not work unless you install the .cab.

And of course you have not to much ROM and RAM, no TouchWiz and a lot of other apps.

Ich denke du hast die Volle 6.5.5 Version da die MegaLite leider nicht zu flashen war. Bei mir hat es zumindest nicht funktioniert. Hoffe aber das Daskalos das noch behebt!:-)

Wie gesagt, bei der Vollversion sind so gut wie keine Veränderungen und nicht so viel freier Speicher! Und alle Programme (von Samsung z.b. ) sind noch da!

Guest Mar-C-Luz

okay i know

but what is better ?

megalite or normal?

---

was ist den besser?

eine megalite version oder voll version?

Mar-C-Luz

Edited by Mar-C-Luz

Guest cappuccina

Tja eine Lite ist natürlich besser wenn du viele andere Sachen installieren willst wie Sense 2.5 z.B.! Mußt dann halt auf ein paar Samsung Sachen verzichten und viel selbst noch verändern und installieren! Camera, Settings usw.! Hast dadurch aber auch mehr Freiheiten! :-)

Guest Mar-C-Luz

@daskalos

do you know how i to increase the memory at the device because i have at the time 82mb free ;) and i dont have install any programms at the device

the ram is okay with 52mb only the memory its undersized :D

i hope you can help :)

Mar-C-Luz

Edited by Mar-C-Luz

Guest daskalos
@daskalos

do you know how i to increase the memory at the device because i have at the time 82mb free ;) and i dont have install any programms at the device

the ram is okay with 52mb only the memory its undersized :D

i hope you can help :)

Mar-C-Luz

disable the OEM dial pad and WM slide lock

Guest ls210886
this is the JC2 rom (WM 6.5 build 21889), released few weeks ago ! ;) i hope this will be useful to daskalos to build one of his famous super roms !!! :D

i have a question.... jappoman: but you don't have the "?" problem in the JC2??

daskalos: why you want dump of the JC2 for italian rom ??

i think that is better make a full italy dumped rom for daskalos like IK3 o IL2 !!

thanks for everybody and daskalos your are a genius! :)

Edited by ls210886

Guest Mar-C-Luz
disable the OEM dial pad and WM slide lock

hay okay

my english is not the best ;)

what is a OEM dial pad? where can i disabled this?

the wm slide lock , is that the screen when your handy is locked and you will unlocked?

when i´m right then have it no impact ?

i hope do you understand me :)

Mar-C-Luz

Edited by Mar-C-Luz

Guest subzero85

i've a IK3 italian rom...

@daskalos: do you prefer JC2 or IK3 to make your rom?

If you want i can dump my IK3 and post here...

Please give me your feedback about this question daskalos...

Thank you for your great work!!!

Guest ddesign

Hello daskalos would easily cook a Rom lite and the Greeks in GREEK;;; thanks!

γεία σου daskalos θα ηταν ευκολα να μαγειρεψεις μια ρομ και για του ελληνες με ελληνικα ???ευχαριστω !!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=59UMR8QL

Edited by ddesign

Guest ddesign

I'm Greek I can not know all the languages of the world:) asked if the daskalo can create one for us why are you not interested here in GREECE

Guest qwe22

Hey daskalos can u help me with porting Languages from 1 Rom too another Rom can u make a Guide????

than i upload the German MEgalite

Guest subzero85
Hey daskalos can u help me with porting Languages from 1 Rom too another Rom can u make a Guide????

than i upload the German MEgalite

this is a great request...

can you make a guide to change a ROM language to another?

Thanks in advance Daskalos!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lorenzobrit
Because of many requests, I have decided that little by little, I'm will try to port ROMs in different languages...

Again, I said little by little, and I can't promise to make the ROMs in all languages, because of limited time and bandwidth....

And I can't promise to make it as fast as I can make the English ROMs

As I said, I will try ;)

But I need you're help too...

So here is how we do it:

1. Flash to latest OFFICIAL JC2 ROM and set it up to your language.

2. Now you need to dump your ROM. Look here for instructions http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...60/dskdump-2-0/

3. After obtaining the .bin file, add it to winzip or winrar and compress it so that file size would be smaller.

4. Upload it to the fastest file server you can find (like megaupload) and post the link here so I can download it. Please indicate the language of the dump. And please, don't divide the files :(

Now all you can do now is wait...

Since this project will consume much of my effort and time, a small donation will be greatly appreciated :)

GOODLUCK TO ME :D

Hi i can translate in romanian and italyan