flipdown keyboard problems

Guest gmortena

Guest gmortena

Hello guys, I installed the Daskalos 6.5.5 ROM . was totaly awsome ! very stable!

But, as it said its only for English versions. But, Im from Norway and we got some stupid alphabeticals on our keyboard flipdown as Æ Ø Å . they dont work right now, and is there anyone of you that maby have a chance to make that possible? NO/SWE/DK uses thise.

also one more thing after the 6.5.5 rom, the back camera don't work, easy to fix?

Guest ErnstJanF
Hello guys, I installed the Daskalos 6.5.5 ROM . was totaly awsome ! very stable!

But, as it said its only for English versions. But, Im from Norway and we got some stupid alphabeticals on our keyboard flipdown as Æ Ø Å . they dont work right now, and is there anyone of you that maby have a chance to make that possible? NO/SWE/DK uses thise.

also one more thing after the 6.5.5 rom, the back camera don't work, easy to fix?

You should post this in the thread of the ROM itself :P

Guest daskalos

I think there's a fix for this, posted by freezy somewhere here in the b7610 forum :P