Power setting and Alarm question

Guest talkdirty

Guest talkdirty

Is there anyway that I can make wake-up alarms ring while my i910 set to "turn off device after 1 minute of no use".

(Even if I set i910 to "always on with backlight off", the battery drain is still bad).

Thanks!

Guest lordv8r

I'm having the same issues with the alarms. It seems that the phone has to be awake for the alarm to work. This was not an issue with any of the Cf03 flashes. I'm going to flash to the base DC22 and see if it still happens. I will update later today.

Guest NilsE

The alarm should wake the phone up from sleep. However, if you have the phone set to not do alarms when in silent or vibrate it won't.

Go into Alarms and check the box "Sound alarm even when......." and it should work.

Guest talkdirty
The alarm should wake the phone up from sleep. However, if you have the phone set to not do alarms when in silent or vibrate it won't.

Go into Alarms and check the box "Sound alarm even when......." and it should work.

My alarm doesn't wake the phone from sleep.

I've checked the obvious option.

Guest lordv8r

It seems to be a custom from issue because it worked just fine after I reflashed to the base DC22. I'm using Storm's Build 23566 - Titanium Only.

Guest talkdirty
It seems to be a custom from issue because it worked just fine after I reflashed to the base DC22. I'm using Storm's Build 23566 - Titanium Only.

I have used Pep's roms and I am now on his FB rom. This problem has been there always.

Guest robertjm

FWIW: Alarms are working in thekevister's Flotanium ROM, based on DC22.

The one slightly annoying thing is that once my alarm plays, the alarm will still be listed as active even if I have told it to dismiss all and the alarm was not set to repeat.

Robert

I have used Pep's roms and I am now on his FB rom. This problem has been there always.
Edited by robertjm

Guest peperonikiller

I will look at some reg settings and see if i can find anything there, otherwise i will have to do some copy/pasting from my pre-DC22 kitchen.