EPF21B ROM update zip and superboot

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul

Hi all!

The UK Nexus Ones ship with ROM version EPF21B. MoDaCo member 'sentie' kindly followed my dump instructions and I have now uploaded a ROM update zip and the associated superboot files.

Note that in order to get the full amount of RAM, you still need to apply the himem superboot (which uses TCK 0.8 kernel).

• ROM update zip topic - view
  • Superboot topic - view

Enjoy! :P

P

Guest Chris Jenx

Nice Paul.

Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference between the UK roms and the stock Orginal ROM's?

Cheers,

Chris.

Hi all!

The UK Nexus Ones ship with ROM version EPF21B. MoDaCo member 'sentie' kindly followed my dump instructions and I have now uploaded a ROM update zip and the associated superboot files.

Note that in order to get the full amount of RAM, you still need to apply the himem superboot (which uses TCK 0.8 kernel).

• ROM update zip topic - view
  • Superboot topic - view

Enjoy! :P

P

Guest Sylar2010

I think emergency calls are changed like 111

Also I am curious to know if Europe and Middle East countries are now fully listed??

If yes I hope CM or Paul or Enom will build a version based on UK ROM because many users from Europe and Middle East will preffer it

Guest SENTIE

ive been away till today but im grateful for the fast-boot and all your work ion this paul great stuff.

ive no idea what that changelog means obviously the wifi frequencies are different in the UK but the UK ones include ALL the US ones and more but i know that from being an IT guy. ive no idea about the other changes...