I8000NXXJE1 LITE 20100511

Guest twu2

Guest S.Mallick

I have installed Samsung cube in it (Samsung Cube, i8000nxxje2_cube.cab (3.4 MB)). Everything is working fine, but the main problem is that if I tap games icon, the games page pops up with no icons. Can you suggest a way to get the icons back?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

Edited by S.Mallick

Guest Mighty Warriors
Yes the tf3d is smooth but the sense 2.5 is not!

I've used the chome editor with JD3 and it worked well. Why you say that doesn't work? what's the problem?

What he meant was the JE1 Chome don't work with Chrome editor or HSC. You can try install JE1 chome and use either app to edit and you will see what we meant by don't work.

Guest jmsmartins
hi twu2 or any great soul

how do you save contacts to your SIM card?

I have problems doing so.

Thanks.

be sure u have less than 100 contacts saved in your SIM (at least mine doesn't allow more than 100..)

cheers

Guest spsingh

dear freinds i installed this rom ies ultralite last week and i would like to say that it is the best rom in speed wise.

I am facing some problems with this rom

when we launch any program say like notes, word, file explorer and there comes two x buttons to close the program one is located at the right of the top and second at the bottom of the right.

the top one does not work but when i press the x button of the bottom it works but it does not exit the program and it remains active and uses the memory.

is there any way to solve this problem.

thanks

spsingh

Guest hsuchitmp

master twu is there a way to lock my screen when playing touch player music? because when i listen to music and lock my screen my screen wakes up again. and stays awake. need help

Guest dextro_
dear freinds i installed this rom ies ultralite last week and i would like to say that it is the best rom in speed wise.

I am facing some problems with this rom

when we launch any program say like notes, word, file explorer and there comes two x buttons to close the program one is located at the right of the top and second at the bottom of the right.

the top one does not work but when i press the x button of the bottom it works but it does not exit the program and it remains active and uses the memory.

is there any way to solve this problem.

thanks

spsingh

You can use ameba to activate that option on X button. In 6.5.3 the X button isn't configurable.

Guest Jerzyk.p

hi there,

I have problem with install lock screen... Exactly I can lock the phoune, but i cant wake up it. I have only "grey" screen with button "unlock" but it doesnt work - screen is always grey. You wrote "only to win directory" Does it mean unpack *.cab directly to windows? Or I can install it like another apps? sorry for my english

Guest Lancez
hi there,

I have problem with install lock screen... Exactly I can lock the phoune, but i cant wake up it. I have only "grey" screen with button "unlock" but it doesnt work - screen is always grey. You wrote "only to win directory" Does it mean unpack *.cab directly to windows? Or I can install it like another apps? sorry for my english

u can install default lockscreen cab to get WM lock or there is another lock screen cab which will give u the HTC clock with slider at bottom.

Guest Jerzyk.p
u can install default lockscreen cab to get WM lock or there is another lock screen cab which will give u the HTC clock with slider at bottom.

I tried both of them... but with same effect... always "grey screen" and at the bottom i have "unlock" , if I click on it there's nothing doings. Phoune is constantly lock. And I have to remove bathery a restart phoune by this way.

Guest Lancez
I tried both of them... but with same effect... always "grey screen" and at the bottom i have "unlock" , if I click on it there's nothing doings. Phoune is constantly lock. And I have to remove bathery a restart phoune by this way.

sounds like a hard reset is in order.

Guest vainqueur
Why sometimes my omnia can not wake up from sleep mode? I must remove the baterry to fixed this problem up, is there any solution? :(

i got this problem also, i dont know if its because of the wake up setting, when the problem occur, my setting there was lock or power, i changed it to lock button only to see if problem still occur... if not I have to hardreset liao...

Guest Mr. WonderFULL
i got this problem also, i dont know if its because of the wake up setting, when the problem occur, my setting there was lock or power, i changed it to lock button only to see if problem still occur... if not I have to hardreset liao...

Change wake up button setting and hardreset will not solve this problem

Try using S2U2 v2.41 instead WM default lockscreen

My device is never sleep of death again now :(

Guest vainqueur
Change wake up button setting and hardreset will not solve this problem

Try using S2U2 v2.41 instead WM default lockscreen

My device is never sleep of death again now :)

tried that, sometimes s2u2 lag my phone. anyway, i disable lock when device is woken up and problem seems to disappear...

Guest freeall

Great rom,faster and more stable than all the other roms i have tried.but i want more ram.could it be any problem if i change the pagepool to something less than 15m?thanks for your great work

Guest drorcun
Great rom,faster and more stable than all the other roms i have tried.but i want more ram.could it be any problem if i change the pagepool to something less than 15m?thanks for your great work

i'm using with 4 mb pp and have no problem with it..

Guest darifianto

How to make a video call with this ROM ??

I already flash my phone with this ROM, and now i can't make Video call

Can you help me ?

I already install Samsung dialer(Phonebook), Samsung Call Log

Anybody can help ??

Edited by darifianto

Guest jdoe999

I've got the same problem, the video call button is greyed. Please help.

thanks

How to make a video call with this ROM ??

I already flash my phone with this ROM, and now i can't make Video call

Can you help me ?

I already install Samsung dialer(Phonebook), Samsung Call Log

Anybody can help ??