Acer_LiquidE_0.016.01_EMEA_GEN1

Guest droidicted

Guest droidicted

Dear All.

A few days ago somebody uploads the lastes beta rom 0.014. Today i found the new 0.016. I'm flashing my phone (for test it) and at the same time i'm uploading to MU, please be patient for download link. :P

The link. Enjoy it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F13AUGM8

Edited by droidicted

Guest andrew2511
Dear All.

A few days ago somebody uploads the lastes beta rom 0.014. Today i found the new 0.016. I'm flashing my phone (for test it) and at the same time i'm uploading to MU, please be patient for download link. :D

i think you are joking but thank you for sharing that with us :P

Edited by andrew2511

Guest jayziac
Dear All.

A few days ago somebody uploads the lastes beta rom 0.014. Today i found the new 0.016. I'm flashing my phone (for test it) and at the same time i'm uploading to MU, please be patient for download link. :P

That would be great. Please share it and any impressions you have with running it.

Guest droidicted
i think you are joking but thank you for sharing that with us :P

Isn't a joke, but my connection only can upload to 50K/s. Please wait about 20 min.

That would be great. Please share it and any impressions you have with running it.

About my impression, yesterday i flashed my phone with 0.014 rom. I can't apreciate any big diference, it's similar. Malez recovery 0.53 works fine in the new rom i rooted the phone without issues.

Guest ©_vito_©

Thank you Friend! Downloading :P

Faster, Harder, Acer (Liquid E)

...3min, 10 secs remaining...

Edited by ©_vito_©

Guest m3allak
Thank you/

Why is it so big?

it seems not to be so big, that's just exactly the same size than previous bin

Thanks for sharing :P

Guest Seth Cold

omg... built may 5th... baseband 04.01.01.. this must be the first "official" liquid e rom, what do you think??

Edited by Seth Cold

Guest bgmrk

Flashing now.....will update in like 10 minutes to let you guys know first impressions.

EDIT: all seems to be working fine..it MAY be a bit snappier then the alst build....but that may just be me. other then that..no differences that i can tell.

Edited by bgmrk

Guest mrnismisk

Seems to work nice. Rooted with malezRecovery_0.5.3 alt 2 is working fine. Also Desire Black for 0.014f01 V1.1.1 is working :P

Still wants to sync my sim contacts on reboot tho.

Edit: Remount doesn't work with malezRecovery root alternative 2. But titanium works anyway.

Edited by mrnismisk