Desire r2 on Nexus One

Guest Hasibul

Guest bedwa

I wouldn't suggest it... between the hardware vs software buttons and trackball vs trackpad there's just enough hardware differences to really #$%& something up...

Guest Droid800
Is it safe? Or not even close?

Don't even think about it. The hardware is close enough, but you will screw up your phone if you attempt it.

Guest Droid800
Is it safe? Or not even close?

Don't even think about it. The hardware is close enough, but you will screw up your phone if you attempt it.

Guest androiduser1

I was actually balsy enough to try and install it... But the installation actually just aborts and didn't go any further... No harm for me on my Nexus...

Guest JayR_Flow

what is this? im new to the rooting scene. is r22 and 2 two the same thing? cuz a friend of mine has flashed a r22 rom on his nexus one n tells me that i should do it too

Guest muncheese

After you finish that, install a radio from the incredible and then pull the battery mid install.

It'sll be amazing!

Guest venomoussvt
After you finish that, install a radio from the incredible and then pull the battery mid install.

It'sll be amazing!

dont be mailcious! youre a real character for giving out some terrible advice like that to someone who obviously doesn't know what will happen. On top of that this post will stay in modaco and get searched from google for a while so other potential phone will be ruined because youre a jerk.. if you cant give real advice dont answer peoples threads at all.

Edited by venomoussvt