Game: Duke Nukem 3D for B7610/Giorgio Armani

Guest daskalos

Guest Cisplatin

Wow! This is working! And fast too! Full fps! Thanx!!! I'd really appreciate if u could post a link to some similar/classic games that work on B7610!

BTW, I have more than 200 winmo games, all gba, psx, snes, genesis... But cant run top winmo games like THPS, Krazy Kart, COD2. It seems I need some drivers... so if you could link me... Thanx!

Guest daskalos
Wow! This is working! And fast too! Full fps! Thanx!!! I'd really appreciate if u could post a link to some similar/classic games that work on B7610!

BTW, I have more than 200 winmo games, all gba, psx, snes, genesis... But cant run top winmo games like THPS, Krazy Kart, COD2. It seems I need some drivers... so if you could link me... Thanx!

hmmm other classic games that work on B7610? Below are games what I know that work on b7610, though I think they can't run top those you mentioned, they're still fun to play with

Zuma (now there's a new HD version of zuma for WInmo)

Insaniquarium

Nanobotz

Atomic Cannon

Machines at War

Dynomite

Caveman

Guest Cisplatin
hmmm other classic games that work on B7610? Below are games what I know that work on b7610, though I think they can't run top those you mentioned, they're still fun to play with

Zuma (now there's a new HD version of zuma for WInmo)

Insaniquarium

Nanobotz

Atomic Cannon

Machines at War

Dynomite

Caveman

Thank you very much daskalos!

One more thing I am trying to figure out, and I know that you know this one. Is it possible to overclock B7610 via some real software? (I know there is option to set processor speed high/low/auto in device settings)

But I'd like to have more advanced software:

I know B7610 have Samsung S3C6410 800MHz processor and I have foud this software and yours S3Clock thread and I sort of tried it, but am afraid that it I will brick my device.

Could this omnia II software work?

I have tested pocket hack master, but it doesnt support its processor...

Eagerly awaiting your answer! :)

Edited by Cisplatin

Guest daskalos
Thank you very much daskalos!

One more thing I am trying to figure out, and I know that you know this one. Is it possible to overclock B7610 via some real software? (I know there is option to set processor speed high/low/auto in device settings)

But I'd like to have more advanced software:

I know B7610 have Samsung S3C6410 800MHz processor and I have foud this software and yours S3Clock thread and I sort of tried it, but am afraid that it I will brick my device.

Could this omnia II software work?

I have tested pocket hack master, but it doesnt support its processor...

Eagerly awaiting your answer! :)

The 3 links you posted uses tanguy's S3Clock (based from his GPIOgfx), which is the only known tool that can overclock Samsung S3C6410 processors for now...

Overclocking a handheld will not brick your device, though it may cause your device to hang up, corrupt or lose data or the worst (well not really), may need a hard reset.

Voltage current in a handheld processor is too low to generate heat to "burn" the processor, and as far as I know, much much lower than what is used in your device' lcd/led,backlight,wifi hardware etc.

Edited by daskalos

Guest Cisplatin
The 3 links you posted uses tanguy's S3Clock (based from his GPIOgfx), which is the only known tool that can overclock Samsung S3C6410 processors for now...

Overclocking a handheld will not brick your device, though it may cause your device to hang up, corrupt or lose data or the worst (well not really), may need a hard reset.

Voltage current in a handheld processor is too low to generate heat to "burn" the processor, and as far as I know, much much lower than what is used in your device' lcd/led,backlight,wifi hardware etc.

Thanx for very fast answer! Will try it then. :)

Guest drwakey

Hey, with which emulator did you get the gba and snes games to work on the B7610?

I tried almost every emulator i was able to find, like snesgo, snes9x and so on...

None is working properly, the only which is near to be useable would be morphgear, but i cant configure the inputs properly (onscreen keys wont work, and keybord isnt recognized).

I attached two drivers for you, i hope they help.

B7610_htc_GSensorEmu.cab

OpenGLESv1.cab

Guest jakaka

Damn ... The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

Edit: Now it works again, probably some megaupload server down ...

Edited by jakaka

Guest daskalos
Hey, with which emulator did you get the gba and snes games to work on the B7610?

I tried almost every emulator i was able to find, like snesgo, snes9x and so on...

None is working properly, the only which is near to be useable would be morphgear, but i cant configure the inputs properly (onscreen keys wont work, and keybord isnt recognized).

I attached two drivers for you, i hope they help.

For morphgear, you can try my guide for configuring controls(the guide was originally for Acer M900,though I haven't tested it yet, but there's no harm trying) down below:

http://www.smartphonegurus.com/forums/inde...cer-tempo-m900/

Pls. report if it works on B7610

• 5 months later...
Guest Daniel Rivas
For morphgear, you can try my guide for configuring controls(the guide was originally for Acer M900,though I haven't tested it yet, but there's no harm trying) down below:

http://www.smartphonegurus.com/forums/inde...cer-tempo-m900/

Pls. report if it works on B7610

Hi How are you?? Someone know how install Duke Nukem 3D in a HTC Touch Pro 2.. in landscape mode with qwerty keyboard..

Thanks!!!