[ROM] Vachounay 1.0.1 (16/05/2010)

Guest vache

Guest umair9001
hey vache, awesome!

I'm with LCR, but I'm going to try your ROM today to test it, congrats!

Just one thing, in your online kitchen, maybe a tooltip in every icon to help users to decide (or to know!) what is the use of that apps, because there are some that i don't know ;)

Just google the app name..u will get to know what they are.. :)

Guest Nsanity

Awesome ROM fits perfect for me the speed , the battery everything is working great :)

But why remove Zeam?

Is it possible if you can put some nice wallpapers inside? , I can find them just give me the size

EDIT :

Can you put out AOSP Dialer?

Cheers ;)

Edited by Nsanity

Guest willyaranda

Things that I'm noticing:

update SetCPU to latest version

Maps too

titanium backup to latest

helix launcher to 1.2a

Free memory: 110Mb free while killing all apps

Guest ctos

awesome rom, work perfect with [THEME] NexTHEME + Desire lil' mix.

speed is fast and I am very satisfied with it. rate 5 star!

Guest simoneser

Hi all,

i've ported Bakageta's Froyo skin for ADWLauncher Liquid version.

Thanks to vache for the port and Bakageta for the skin.

DOWNLOAD

Original screen here:

froyoclone1.png

Install it via recovery

Edited by simoneser

Guest vache

1.0 to 1.0.1 :

-Working App2SD (now using an old Cyanogen method) - Wipe if reboots.

-Modified default Launcher settings, remove Samsung menu.

See firt post for link and App2SD help.

Guest kurtzweber

Hi!

Thanks for your great MOD, just moved from 1.6 to this one...

A performance problem (don't know if it's present also in 2.1 leaked): I've restored (using MyBackup) my SMS (about 700) and my MMS (10)... now when I open the Message App or Handcent SMS it takes 10-15 seconds to open... with the original 1.6 everything worked fine...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Guest willyaranda
Hi!

Thanks for your great MOD, just moved from 1.6 to this one...

A performance problem (don't know if it's present also in 2.1 leaked): I've restored (using MyBackup) my SMS (about 700) and my MMS (10)... now when I open the Message App or Handcent SMS it takes 10-15 seconds to open... with the original 1.6 everything worked fine...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

some people says that old (1.6) database is different from 2.1, so it's slow with new code. I don't know if there is a workaround

Guest kurtzweber
some people says that old (1.6) database is different from 2.1, so it's slow with new code. I don't know if there is a workaround

Thanks! So could it be a problem in MyBackup restore process?

Guest willyaranda
Thanks! So could it be a problem in MyBackup restore process?

well, i don't think that any program converts the database from 1.6 to 2.1, so it just restores the same database, causing slowness. I'm having the same problem with TitaniumBackup…

Anyway, I've read that this is the problem, but I can't confirm it :)

Guest krumbalu

hey vache could you try to fix the lag that starts to appear when swiping from screen to screen after a while when using our liquid, this is an issue that affects all of the roms i tried out, in yours it's present too :)

could you fix that?? must me acers fault tough, because 1.6 isn't affected by this issue at all

Guest Relampo
hey vache could you try to fix the lag that starts to appear when swiping from screen to screen after a while when using our liquid, this is an issue that affects all of the roms i tried out, in yours it's present too :)

could you fix that?? must me acers fault tough, because 1.6 isn't affected by this issue at all

No lag here. Still with ADW.Launcher, but no lag, no :-).

Guest krumbalu

grrr i have it like many other user too :)

could you post an update from 1.0 to 1.0.1 please vouche?? instead of the full rom only would be great!!!

Edited by krumbalu

Guest Andromat

I have flashed my liquid to 1.100.05_EMEA_GEN1 rom , installed malez , rooted my phone and install some apps.

I want to testvYour rom Vache. Do i have to reflash in 1.100.05 or something else?

Guest m3allak
I have flashed my liquid to 1.100.05_EMEA_GEN1 rom , installed malez , rooted my phone and install some apps.

I want to testvYour rom Vache. Do i have to reflash in 1.100.05 or something else?

Hy

No you don't have to reflash the binary, just put update.zip in your sdcard then goto recovery and update the zip (no wipe needed!)

cheers

Guest vache

Nop, just flash the rom via recovery, flashing a bin is a one time operation. You don't nedd to do that each time you want to install a rom.

Edit : m3allak powned me =)

Edited by vache

Guest m3allak
Nop, just flash the rom via recovery, flashing a bin is a one time operation. You don't nedd to do that each time you want to install a rom.

Edit : m3allak powned me =)

Yeah, SAV is working great :)

Guest jayziac

Just curious, what is cpu tweak that saves more battery? Is it using setCPU to 245 min & 576 max? Or does it do other things too?