need uk orange rom for warranty rollback

Guest biker200

Guest biker200

i have orange uk

if i want to unroot for warranty reasons, which rom should i use?

thanks.

if some one has a link please posted here.

Guest LUTRAM

Don't worry about it, orange are quite good with there swap over service, have sent plenty phones back to them and never had a problem, from a dropped in bath phone to a failed flash on my omnia, they just happy to receive your old phone at the other end to recondition.

You could also just put generic RUU for peace of mind!

Guest minihassan

dont be to quick to flash it as i have and notcied major problem my 3g does work but will only work in different areas if i reboot phone if i dont reboot phone no joy even if i disable and re enable i have asked whats best rom to use but to no avail this website does not offer any help what so ever or take forever to respond?! im currently using build number 1.15.405.4 CL155*** release keys software number 1.15.405.4 im seeing all these new r1` r2 etc WHICH ONE IS BEST TO USE? where a2sd does work correctly and no 3g issues ie having to restart phone AND MY APN settings are correct!

Guest potter97
i have asked whats best rom to use but to no avail this website does not offer any help what so ever or take forever to respond?!

Well if your asking for help with that attitude, NO WONDER!!! lol.

People have lives to you know :)

Guest potter97
well have look previous post on other pages i did ask nicely or do i get response if i go premium?

NO! lol, Like the rest of us you will just have to wait and see, when someone has an answer they WILL answer.