Office Mobile 2010 Final

Guest rrr2

Just installed it through marketplace.

This "Free" gift messed my WIFI.

After install - No WIFI in comm manager :)

Can something be done?

Update: Took out the battery for 1 min. Back to 'normal' ;)

Edited by rrr2

Guest Bob_kett

Hello all,

After Office Mobile 2010 installation from Marketplace, the "Samsung Today" doesn't work right anymore for the Application-shortcuts.

It is not possible for me to change the "Shortcuts/Links". After "tap & hold" the circles start running and then nothing happens...!!!

I removed Office Mobile 2010 to chewck and everything works fine again for me!!! Anybody else with this bug or/and a solution for this???

Thanks in advance and thank you all for the support in any questions.

Bob_kett

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 95ka

Hi Friends,

i have a problem with Excel. I could not open any excel file anymore. I have a message, that during opening get error. Please help me. I using this files a long time until now.

thanks for your time.

Guest thegunners
Hi Friends,

i have a problem with Excel. I could not open any excel file anymore. I have a message, that during opening get error. Please help me. I using this files a long time until now.

thanks for your time.

i've the same problem, try to uninstalled it then the shortcut for office mobile is gone... :(

Edited by thegunners

Guest vainqueur
Hello all,

After Office Mobile 2010 installation from Marketplace, the "Samsung Today" doesn't work right anymore for the Application-shortcuts.

It is not possible for me to change the "Shortcuts/Links". After "tap & hold" the circles start running and then nothing happens...!!!

I removed Office Mobile 2010 to chewck and everything works fine again for me!!! Anybody else with this bug or/and a solution for this???

Thanks in advance and thank you all for the support in any questions.

Bob_kett

such problem occur when the name of the shortcut is longer then usual... you might want to check that and rename it shorter.

Guest sillup2

Hello.

Do you know if the .cab file in post #3 is multilanguage? (in particular I'm interested in Italian)

Is it a definitive or a beta version?

Thank you!

:)